General Electric Company — washer
After three and a half years, the washer was making noises and water was leaking out the bottom and sides. I had a repairman take a look at it and told me I needed a new transmission which was $400. I ended up having to buy a new washer. It really isn't repairable for that price. The machine was washing and spinning at the same time. I will not be buying GE again!
More General Electric Company Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work 
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information
- General Electric Company - general electric he washer