General Electric Company — js630 -30" slide in range
I bought the range on January 15, 2017 at Home Depot, # H6408-28362. It was installed in March 15, after my kitchen remodelation was finished. A week or so later I requested service from GE [protected] because the oven did not reach the temperature it registered on the panel. On March 31 the GE technician made adjustments to the oven temperature. It did not solve the problem so a second request for service was made on April 3. The technician arrived on April 7, checked the appliance and diagnosed a change parts. He placed an order for parts UB27x26743 and UBorX26792 on April 10. Today, May 3, I called and was informed that the parts will arrive probably next week and sometime the week after the new parts will be installed. The "Service"Dept. offered a guarantee extension, but I am still waiting for their confirmation call.
Two months after the installation of a new GE stove/oven I have not been able to use it with satisfaction. I would like a money reimbursement or a new range.
More General Electric Company Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer 
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work 
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information