General Electric Company / jes1460ds3bb/microwave oven...
This microwave has a 100% failure rate... Exchanged every 2-3 months at walmart (as a courtesy)... Setup microwave, microwave runs fine.in the above mentioned time frame this microwave oven will start to omit an electrical smell (probably contaminating my food!!!) and then completely quit all together. Called customer service, no such thing. Patrick"duly" noted my complaint.
Being out of warranty I could do one of the following:
Have a technician come out and charge me more than the microwave is worth for walking in the door.
Obtain a special tool to open it up ($) order new (defective) parts... More money... Only to have the same problem happen.
Nobody at ge is admitting fault.
All I can state is don't purchase a ge consumer product, or if you do, make sure you purchase an extended replacement plan, not an extended warranty unless you want to be without a microwave oven.
More General Electric Company Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric Company - adora dishwasher
- General Electric Company - microwave
- General Electric Company - fridge ge-cafe, model cfe28ushlss
- General Electric Company - refrigerator model gz522dmjjfes
- General Electric Company - washer#gtw460asjww and dryer #gtd42easjww