General Electric Company / c by ge
I received a hub C by GE as a replacement for the defective Wink Hub. To my dismay, I received a bill from Fed Ex and they told me to contact the shipper (GE) as they should have told me GE should have advised me about the charge, they did not. To make things worse, the hub is also defective.
Fed Ex invoice number #[protected]
GE Case number [protected]
I am very upset and will take this to the media if not resolved soon.
More General Electric Company Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work 
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information