General Electric / fraud & scam
We bought an extended war form A.&E factory service, which we thought was through general electric corp., which expired on 6-7-08 on or about the first of dec. 2007 we had a blade break off in the ice dispenser and called Gen. Elec. and was told to call A&E, we were told that a service man would contact us for a time to repair, we have called at least five times and today we were told out protection agreement was expired and that they do not have a service man contact us for a time. That is what we were told, I have four major G.E. appliances, but will never buy another G.E. product!
More General Electric Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric Company - refrigerator model gz522dmjjfes
- General Electric Company - jes1460ds3bb/microwave oven...
- General Electric Company - washer#gtw460asjww and dryer #gtd42easjww
- General Electric Company - glass top stove
- General Electric Company - ggdt580ssfss