General Electric / their service is equally abysmal
We re-did our kitchen and bought six GE Profile appliances: Stove, Advantium microwave, refrigerator, washer, dryer and wine 'fridge.
The large 'fridge was delivered with a bad compressor and it took 3 weeks for GE's service department to come on-site and cart the thing way and deliver its replacement. Two weeks later, the wine 'fridge died and had to be replaced. And last night the glass on the top-loading washer cracked completely on its own (this actually provided my wife and I with 5 minutes of entertainment as we watched the cracks continue to criss-cross each other until the glass was totally shattered.) If we could do it again, I can guarantee we would NOT be buying GE Profile equipment. Not only is GE’s QA in their factory obviously non-existent, but their service is equally abysmal.
More General Electric Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- GE - ge retroactively ends warranty without notice 
- General Electric - ge profile refrigerator
- General Electric (GE) - ge washer
- General Electric - new refrigerator
- General Electric - ge profile induction oven
- General Electric - ge cafe gas range