General / Commercials

1 USA, United States Review updated:

My husband and I are retired and all we have is our TV. There are more and more commercials appearing on television all the time. The old shows that are being shown are getting cut so much they don't make sense anymore. The new shows that take an hour are only shown for 40 minutes. 20 are commercials. These things are getting out of hand. My husband has a bad heart and he gets so worked up over having to watch so many commercials I am afraid he is going to have a heart attack. He gets nervous and angry to the point where he is counting them. There are more on the weekends because there are more people at home to watch TV on the weekends. He counted 21 commercials in a row when there used to be 2 then 4 then 5 then 6 then 7 then 8 then 9 then 10, well you get it. What is going to happen next? No TV, just commercials. All we have is our TV. Take that away from us and our enjoyment and quality of life is down the drain. I think it is the greedy paws of the networks and the hard earned money of the public being put to less than desirable use. The advertisers advertise more so we buy more so they can advertise more. There are too many catch 22's for the poor people who are stuck in the revolving doors of consumerism there has to be an end somewhere. I don't mind a few commercials, but it has gotten out of hand so much we are looking for other ways to entertain ourselves. As soon as we find it, it will be bye-bye to our beloved TV and their really good shows we used to watch. Wake up folks...

Ja
Jun 17, 2014

Comments

• Em
      2nd of Nov, 2006
    General - Advice

After reading all complains in this web site the best advice is never to buy anything from the internet. At the time to claim, there is nobody to deal face to face.

• Om
      8th of Jun, 2011
    General - Misuse of this Platform
    ALL
    India

I request you all MLM networker/leader don't use this platform to promote your MLM company. I request the management don't allow this to be MISUSED.