Gemstone Puppies / Awful service!

1 3530 W Mesquite Ave.Pahrump, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 702-580-9200

In the first place the puppy sold to Cindy did NOT belong to me Sandy Wills it belong to Betty Gwosdz who listed her puppies on our site for sale I also have an email confirming Cindy knew who the dog belong to, and AKC papers with Betty‘s name on them. Cindy Chose to come after me as I have a web site and she can slander me one the web.

Cindys contract reads the same as ours she agreed to take this puppy to the vet and have it proven to be in good health. All puppies sold on our site come with a health certificate from our vet stating the puppy has been examined and found in good health. In a written statement Cindy claimed she had a vet look at this puppy the day she got her, the vet did an informal exam and found her to be in good health. BUT the vet will not according to Cindy admit to seeing the puppy or give a written statement saying he saw this puppy. Cindy refused to give us the name or phone number of this Vet so we could contact him.

We do not even know if the puppy in question has even died. However I Sandy replaced with one of my own puppies to make her happy. Guess what AGAIN Cindy refuses to send us a vet report. She states she dose not like this puppy and it has a bad bite. When asked to send us a picture of the dogs teeth she sent a picture of another dog. Cindy we know our dogs. She had the nerve to Demand we send her another puppy the next day! When we refused to send her a 3rd puppy she went after the original breeder and demanded she send her a puppy right now! She sent both of us ugly e-mails, threaded us and demanded what she wanted, WOULD be done, when she wanted it done. After we contacted our Atts. we were advised not to send her a 3rd dog or have any contact with her.

I can also provide proof in Cindy Kearneys e-mails that she never took this puppy to the vet for its REQUIRED first Vet CK she didn't give this puppy its shots and she kept this poor little girl in a kennel alone. WE DO NOT RAISE OUR PUPPIES THAT WAY! She also stated the puppy had stressed out and went hypo due to the conditions she was being kept. Cindy lied and told us this puppy would be kept in her home. She never called us to say the puppy was ill. And stated in her e-mail it took the puppy 5 hours to die but she didn't take her to the vet, she just placed her in a box and watched her die. She also stated in this e-mail that she put 4 other puppies in with her for 6 days & none of them got ill. Come on. All the other puppies from this litter are fine and their new owners have sent us refuel letters.

The AKC rep. came to our home on 9/30/07 and found every thing was in Compliance and there were no problems, and no ill dogs. I will be happy to show this report to any one.

Cindy Kearney of Gemstone Puppies, should prayerfully consider what she is doing to people, take care of her animals and learn that honesty is the best policy. We have many references on our site and on puppy find as well. God has Blessed us with many new friends due our Chihuahua breeding, we will not let you discourage us and will pray that God will do a work in your heart, & that you will change your ways.

Va

Comments

• Ci
      27th of Dec, 2007

Sandy Wills is vindictive and dishonest. Gemstone Puppies wrongfully slandered..

The truth is that Sandy is upset people now know she sells sick dogs and then replaces them with an inferior puppy... the one she sent was ear mite infested, undershot and dirty.

Sandy has stated she wishes I would send back the pup to her. She is hatefull... she is fully aware I want to send it back and have wanted to since I received it. She does not want it back. So, who is not telling the truth ?

I have been scammed and conned by three different breeders now. Not one story written will say that Gemstone Puppies has ever scammed anyone. Not one sick puppy has been sent, nor any puppies requiring replacement.

Sandy Wills replaces puppies on a regular basis and can't tell "why" when asked.

She has not surfaced one time since I called her on the carpet telling her I would be happy (again) to send her ear mite infested, undershot puppy back. On rip-off she stated she would take the puppy back, submitted 12/25 8:10 pm. Go take a look. She has not commented since. Like I say, she is insincere and a con-artist.

I continue to sell healthy puppies and ship them, have no one writing bad reports on me.

As you should notice, not one person I have SOLD a puppy to, has written anything negative.

The ONLY negative things are coming from two different breeders who have stolen money from me and did not provide what I paid for. They are using [redacted] and this site as a "bulletin board". Neither have anything "positive" going for them. I won BOTH disputes fair and square, so they are retaliating in this manner.

Doesn't really matter to me, as people still come to me because they know I have healthy puppies and treat everyone fair. A few so far have come to me after seeing this stuff and are appalled... this will NOT work in the favor of Morning Star Chihuahuas or Cedar Valley Teddybears.

This only makes me smile.

• Th
      14th of Sep, 2009

Cindy Kearney is the Con, she is now going by the name Ann Tanner and changed her web site to Charming Little Chi's / Champion Lined Chihuahuas Any one reading this needs to go to [redacted]s and read reports on Cindy and Ann. There are many complaints on her.

• Ci
      15th of Sep, 2009

Cindy Kearney is not Ann tanner. Cindy Kearney served a lawsuit on Sandy Wills of Morning Star Chihuahuas. The lawsuit is not on hold status (for almost a year now). This case has NEVER gone to court and will in the future. This is not over yet. Sandy Wills still owes Cindy a puppy or her money back plus court costs. Sandy REFUSED to take her puppy back and make it right. She replaced a $2000. dog with an $800. smooth coat bad bite female. WRONG !!! Not the way to treat fellow breeders.