GEMoney / Cash Card / Scam and cheating!

1 India Review updated:

I have GE Money cash card.But i did not any purchase or withdraw the amount. But they sending the statement Rs.36.50 for insurance. Imply i ask the people via phone pls stop insurance in my account. They accept. Okay i pay Rs.100 for 36.50. Because of i take DD. Thats why i take 100. After that they sending next bill with the same Insurance and also 365 rupees for PAYMENT DISHONOR, 445 Rupees for Internet for purchase. I ask phone banking center and told them, I am paid via DD.How it is dishonor?

I don't make any purchase how can you calculate the Interest? They simply ask please fax your DD chalant. After that we told...

Anyone already know the matter DD Dishonor...

Comments

• Na
      20th of Oct, 2007

I HAVE CREDIT CARD OF GE MONEY BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PAY ONLINE. HOW CAN I DO IT?

• Ni
      11th of Dec, 2007

I am found any drop box of your bank. in uttam nagar (west delhi) and faridabad (haryana). Kindly confirm me the location.

• Aj
      3rd of Jan, 2008

TO WHOM SOEVER IT CONCERN

I WANTED TO CLOSE MY GE CASH CARD.
    MY CARD NO IS 4211892014046418.
    I have already paid outstanding amount which reflected in the last bill.
    Stil i get the bill of Rs 1437/-. which i am going to pay. But i will not pay a single rupee
    after that.
    Pl. note & do accordingly.

Regards

Ajay Gokhale

• La
      3rd of Jan, 2008

I WANT TO KNOW HOW I RECEIVE A GEMONEY CASH CARD?
    AND HOW I USE THIS?

• Ds
      14th of Jan, 2008

I've Credit card of GE money but I dont' know how to pay online.How can i do it? - also i want to get my card statement through my mail. Is it possible?

• Ds
      14th of Jan, 2008

I require i net password to access my ge money cc. What is the procedure to get it?

Regds,
    D Senthil

• Su
      27th of Feb, 2008

i required list of drop boxes for noida, kindly forward

thanks