Gemini Fashions Londondery Mall uper level / hidden costs, customer service

Londonderry MallEdmonton, Alberta, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 780 456 1857
I experienced the worst costomer service f my life!
The owners of this store demanded payment upfront when my sister order a little dress from them, when it came in it was the wrong size and when we asked them to order bigger dress they asked for 25% more! We asked for our money back and they intialy said ok but only if we aggree for them to keep 25% of it! Then another man came (owner)and he said no absolutely not.He would not give us any money back.?How do these businesses saty in business. They deal with prom dresses and bridal gowns and take advantage of girls that really want their dress and aggree to pay these fees! I mean they are charging more interst than pawnbrokers! THey yelled at us and started my niece she started to cry..and the man laughed and ridiculed us. He said that we should order a size 5 to make sure and she is a tiny 2 year old...now the baptism is postponed we have no dress and money!

Comments

Nw
  19th of May, 2010
you should take this to the small claims court and report it, i think its free and you'll get your money back :)
i ordered my grad dress from there and it took 4 months to get here barley enough time till grad !