GEMB PO Box 276, Dayton, OH, 454010276 / Gemb ran my credit without my permission. I really dont know who they are. Equifax notified me that they ran my credit. Who are they...

6118 Ravens Crest DrPlainsboro, NJ, United States Review updated:
2.5
Phone: 908 217 8848

Comments

Ba
  23rd of Sep, 2008
GEMB is GE Money Bank, also known as CareCredit, JC Penney, Sam's Club Credit, KwikComfort, etc., etc. They are major scammers..stay far, far away. CareCredit is the worst of them. Had no problems with Sam's Club credit however.
Ka
  23rd of Sep, 2008
They did the same on mine... and I don't know who they are. Is there some way to get it taken off the credit report?
Ba
  6th of Oct, 2008
They did the SAME to me, and I JUST noticed it... no idea who they are... very upset about it.
Me
  3rd of Oct, 2009
GEMB Dayton, OH ran a credit report on me without my permission. I am very upset about it. GEMB STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS!!!
Gi
  20th of Oct, 2009
Yes, me too. What the hell is going on?
Fr
  1st of Feb, 2011
This just happened to me as well, GEMB ran my credit without my permission and now it is on my credit report. Does anyone know how to dispute this?
Sa
  23rd of Feb, 2011
Same here, GEMB of PO Box 278 Dayton OH 45401-0276 (404FF03795) ran an inquiry about my credit on 2/8/2011. Equifax registered this inquiry on my credit report.
El
  23rd of Feb, 2011
I've had several accounts that were managed by GEMB, such as my Lowe's credit card, my Furniture World line of credit, the line of credit I got for my Primax window replacement. They do a lot with other store credit cards too. I've never had any issue with them. They've always been good to work with. As a matter of fact, when I forget to pay my Lowe's bill, they are kind enough to call and remind me. :-) As far as my credit report goes, since I have accounts with them, the periodic checks they do don't count against my score.