GEMB Phone / money taken out of checking account

1 CO, United States Review updated:

I looked at my back statement (Westerra Credit Union) 1/02/08, and GEMB Phone took out $185.11 out of my checking account by a phone call with out my knowledge.
After doing some research, apparently GEMB Phone handles Visa accounts for Capital One. I have a Lowe's Visa credit card.

How can GEMB Phone access ones checking account?

I've been upset for days.

thomasjmauries@comcast.net

More GEMB Phone Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Iu
      26th of Nov, 2008

Listen,
    I don't even have an account with GEMB and they took money from my checking account. Just be cautious

• We
      10th of May, 2010

Ive noticed most if not all are visa cards and i have a mastercard. is there a phone number for GEMB phone?

• Da
      15th of Nov, 2010

I was charged $55.00 to my checking account by GEMB. I've never heard of these people. I have been with the same bank for over 15 years. I do not have a credit card only a mastercard debit card. I know this has to be a scam, but does enyone know how to get ahold of these people??????????? I don't know if they will try to take more money out of my accoutn!!! BE AWARE OF GEMB!!!

• We
      15th of Nov, 2010

never did find out how or where these people are at. i filed a complaint with my bank and they reimbursed my account. had to get a new debit card.