GEMB Phone / money taken out of checking account

CO, United States Review updated:
4.4
I looked at my back statement (Westerra Credit Union) 1/02/08, and GEMB Phone took out $185.11 out of my checking account by a phone call with out my knowledge.
After doing some research, apparently GEMB Phone handles Visa accounts for Capital One. I have a Lowe's Visa credit card.

How can GEMB Phone access ones checking account?

I've been upset for days.

thomasjmauries@comcast.net

More GEMB Phone Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Iu
  26th of Nov, 2008
Listen,
I don't even have an account with GEMB and they took money from my checking account. Just be cautious
We
  10th of May, 2010
Ive noticed most if not all are visa cards and i have a mastercard. is there a phone number for GEMB phone?
Da
  15th of Nov, 2010
I was charged $55.00 to my checking account by GEMB. I've never heard of these people. I have been with the same bank for over 15 years. I do not have a credit card only a mastercard debit card. I know this has to be a scam, but does enyone know how to get ahold of these people??????????? I don't know if they will try to take more money out of my accoutn!!! BE AWARE OF GEMB!!!
We
  15th of Nov, 2010
never did find out how or where these people are at. i filed a complaint with my bank and they reimbursed my account. had to get a new debit card.