GEMB/L&T / Close/Cancel account

1 424 5th AvenueNew York City, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-654-0520

L & T transferred or Sold my account to GEMB after I used their credit card (1) time. Now I have an additional credit rating on my credit report. I want these accounts removed!!!
GEMB/L&T: #094441****
Lord & Taylor: #94441****

Comments

• Je
      17th of Jul, 2008

the very same thing has recently happened to me. i am going through my credit report and i see lord & taylor account "closed/transferred". i never transferred the account. then i see an account with gemb/l&t. have no idea what that is but at least am familiar with gemb. your comment was extremely helpful in discovering what has happened...my account has been sold and thus out of sight out of mind. i opened this account in HIGH SCHOOL, about 15 years ago. who knew it was still open???? I DIDN'T. so not only do i have zero record of the account, i surely don't have the credit card itself. guess what gemoney.com directs you to for a number to call for customer service...you're exactly right, your credit card. they are good at the fraud game. this is not the only account showing as open on my credit with them with a zero balance. how annoying.

26th of Mar, 2010

Please take this off my credit report!!! Sheri

26th of Mar, 2010

please remove this off my credit report!!! Sheri

26th of Mar, 2010

Please take this off my credit!!! Sheri