gemb lending inc. / unauthorized charge through my checking account

1 14975 gavilan spring rd., Perris, CA, US

They made a electronic check transaction through my checking due to they have all of my information on their computer because I make our motorhome payments over the phone. I ask for them to pay back the transaction because it was not authorized. With this happening it put my account on negative and I was charged with multiple over drafts through our checking acct. They said they would look into it and two days passed. Then they finally called me back.I resent the additional charges from my bank . Because with it being negative they charge everyday.Only to hear that they lost the conversation of not to authorize this transaction and are only willing to mail me a check back, which will take 2-3 days and they are not going to take care of any over drafts on my account. This was very dissappointing only because we live check to check and barely making it. Now we are stuck with charges of 100+ on my account. This affects my family of 7 and it is very upsetting that they were not about to correct their mistake.
I have my bank statement.

Ra