Gemb/care Credit / Will DESTROY your credit report!

1 El Paso, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-936-8254

In 2006, when my son's dog and honestly, his "Best Friend" became very ill and needed much medical care, I took a $500.00 loan through CARE CREDIT. WITHOUT TELLING ME, this loan was sold to a collection agency called ARROW CREDIT. Through ARROW CREDIT, I TOTALLY paid off this loan in 2007.
HOWEVER!---TO THIS DAY--September 2010, GEMB/CARE CREDIT REFUSES to take this off of my credit report! They say that I never sent them any payments, and now with the interest, I owe them $950.00!! I have written statements from ARROW that I had paid this in full in July 2007. However, they say that they have reported this paid to GEMB/CARE CREDIT. But if you call GEMB/CARE CREDIT, all they say is that I never sent them a payment and that I owe them $950.00!!! This has been going on for 3 YEARS!!! I CANNOT get them to remove it! CARE CREDIT sold the loan, and they wonder why I never sent them any payments???? What kind of morans are running this company?? Take my advice--the "care" in CARE CREDIT should say, --DON'T Care---Stay far far away from this group of idiots!

Mr

Comments

• Ri
      11th of Jul, 2009
    gemb/care credit - Don't know what or who they are?
    Richard Hernandez
    Corpus Christi
    Texas

Got my newest credit report, it has a block from gemb/care credit indicating a balance of 335? I don't even know this company? I need to get it off my report! Thanks