Gem Country Network / return of money

1 1006 epco driveDandridge, TN, United States Review updated:

I purchased jewerly from this company the show host being Caroline Grey I was told I could retunr the product if I wasnt happy I did return the product according the return policy it has now been over 9 months and no return of my money I finally filed a complaint with my credit card and now waitnig for them to get me my money I have filed charges with the attorney general in TN th better business bureau I finally got the owners name from customer service it took me long enough fianlly a rep named Josie gave me the name i am currently in the process of filing charges aGAINST THE OWNER AND THE HOST OF THE SHOW i may get satisfaction but I hope to make it hardedr for them to ever do this other people I hope everyone tha has money coming to them from this company does the same

He

More Gem Country Network Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ja
  2nd of Apr, 2009

Hello to you i'm James The Jeweler in Atlanta, Ga and i also have my own jewelry discussions here under "JEWELRY & WATCHES" i was reading your complaint and my first question to you is what exactly did you buy from this company you weren't SATISIFIED WITH? what item of jewelry was this company selling that caught your attention that you had to buy it, only to return it later because you weren't satisfied with it?

I tell my clients that if you're not really interested in buying & keeping jewelry you're buying from me nor any other jeweler please keep your money, because i'm not in the business of loaning my jewelry for a TEMPORARY DEPOSIT. I don't sell LOW QUALITY JEWELRY in the first place, but by the same token unless the jewelry you were buying from this company was POOR QUALITY, POOR WORKMANSHIP, or jewelry that wasn't what you THOUGHT YOU WERE PAYING FOR, there's was no reason for your return of it.

In the future i strongly suggest you do your homework on any item of jewelry you'd like to buy before you buy it, and in my online business i EDUCATE MY CLIENTS on the jewelry or gemstones they want, before i allow them to spend their money with me, and my online clients APPRECIATE MY CUSTOMER SERVICE as well.

Should you have any questions for me feel free to contact me and you can also visit my online jewelry blogs at:

Ro
  10th of Apr, 2009

In September 2008 my wife purchased two pieces of "antique" jewelry from Gem Country Network after seeing the items on TV. When the "antique" jewelry arrived
my wife immediately saw that the items were not was presented on TV. So, she returned the items per the companies return policy. After one billing cycle of her credit card she did not see the credit for the returned items. My wife called Gem Country Network customer service and was advised that the posting of the credit normally takes two to three billing cycles. Guess what, as of todays date (4-10-2009) the credit has never been posted. We have receipts from UPS showing that the items were in fact received by Gem Country Network on 10-17-2008 in Dandridge, TN. After being told by Gem Country Network that the credit would take 2-3 billing cycles we waited and as stated before the credit never appeared. In early Feburary, '09 we learned that Gem Country Network is no longer in business. We immediately filed a dispute with the credit card company but they advised us that there is nothing that they can do for us because we filed the dispute after their required dispute period, i.e. 60 days of the mailing date of the statement on which the chard first appeared. The reason we did not file a dispute within that 60 day window was Gem Country Network advised us that the credit normally takes 2-3 billing cycles. That is well past the 60 day window allowed by the credit card company. Now we are out $500.00 and at this point, with Gem Country Network being on the other side of the country (we are in California) we have no recourse on collecting this money. Unless of course someone out there can advise us on how to go about collecting. If anyone has suggestions please email me at: crossfireranch1@aol.com Please note in the subject location Gem Country Network as the email may or may not go directly into spam.

Ron Miller

Ro
  21st of Apr, 2009

I would like to make a follow-up to assist anyone else who might have problems with Gem Country. After posting my complaint on this web site I received an email from a nice lady in Texas who told me about her experience with Gem Country. Well with her advise I filed a complaint with the Tennessee Better Business Bureau and the Tennessee Division of Consumer Affairs. Guess what...I got my refund of $500.00. Just Google the two complaint sources and you will get their web sites and information on how to file a complaint. Some words of advice, make sure you have all documentation showing you actually purchased from Gem Country and any tracking information such as UPS or FEDEX showing you returned the items.
During my research on Gem Country Network I did find the name and phone number of Coin Country Network. I contacted Coin Country and they told me that they are not associated with Gem Country. Well guess what...the check that I received shows Coin Country as the account holder. Odd?

Pe
  17th of Aug, 2009

A few years back I was very upset in my personal life. But suddenly I visited in this blog and read about peridot gem really it was very good for me. The wearer of peridot gemstone will enjoy happiness in marriage life. If you also wants to taken back happiness at your home you should also try this a single time.http://www.peridotlovers.com

Mc
  10th of Oct, 2009
Gem Country Network - Big rip off
Gem Country Network
gemcountry.net

We ordered a Masonic ring for our sons birthday. The ring was very nice, but way too small. We followed all instructions and returned the ring by Gem Country's rules. They received the ring back on 8-15-08, and we have had nothing but run around about getting our money back. Each person we talk with agrees this should have been taken care of and they will personally give it to the credit dept. and we should have our $189.00 back in a few days.

Well, we don't have it back, and we're sick of the lies, but we can't find anyone else to talk to. Gem Country Network is a BIG ripoff.