Geico Insurancesteering customers

I own a collision repair shop in New York and I have problem when my customers are told that they need to bring their vehicles to a drive by location for an adjuster to write an estimate for repairs. The customer is told by a Geico rep that the company does not send out adjusters for drivable vehicles. I especially have a problem with this because it is in total disregard of insurance regulation 64 and also the drive by locations are at other body shops that will try to keep the job at their shop.

Hn
Jan 04, 2015

Comments

• Mr
      Jan 29, 2009
    Geico Insurance - They dont Pay
    Geico
    geico.com

Geico in California told me after my auto was recovered by the Police and was a wreak that they would not pay my claim dont trust Geico they have changed I had been with them 14 years and now they are a bunch of con men and cant be trusted I am going to the DOI and file in small claims court

• Ho
      Feb 16, 2010
    Geico Insurance - Geico is a bad company, and their representatives have bad attitudes
    Geico Insurance
    geico.com

We have our motorcycle insurance through Geico. They claim to be a great comapany...HOWEVER...when I paid my policy online, they deducted the amount 3 TIMES, and caused me overdraft fees. Now, they REFUSE to fix this. Geico is a bad company, and their representives have bad attitudes!

Aug 02, 2011

I have Geico Ins. and was recently in an accident. The adjuster came out to estamate the damage and cost and gave me a price for the repairs. I HAVE A $500.00 DEDUCTABLE which was taken from the estamate, when I was called to pick up my vehicle, I was told that I needed to pay the $500.00 deductable or I could not take my vehicle. Now the way that I added it up that came to $1000.00. So please tell me how that came to be on a $500.00 deductable.

answer my complant

Aug 02, 2011

are you people for real, how hard is it to answer my question

• Ni
      Oct 01, 2015

Customer service is nonexistent and when you get someone in claims, they are rude by intent to get you to go away. The rudeness is consistent after over 9 calls over 12 months. No claim resolution, no return calls, and rudeness when you think you have the right person. Beware, whatever they tell you is a lie, they don't work on claims, they avoid paying them.