Geico / insurance company

RomeGa, United States Review updated:

On May 2, 2016; at complete stop a GEICO insured viechical rear ended Myself and My Son Kirstin N Gordon.Kirstin Gordon was transported by Ambulance to Floyd Medical were he recieved treatment for injuries substanted form this collision. He was treated for a concussion and back. As a result he lost 2 weeks of wages.Medical bills have exceeded 5k and a lien has been filed at the Floyd County Clerks Office by Floyd Mecical Center On Kirstin Goron for treatment due to this collision.
As as result of this accident I Crystal Gordon was also treated at Floyd Medical for injuries substained form this collision.I was treated for neck/shoulder and left my knee. As a result I lost 1 week and 2 days of salary an potentional commissions.Medical bills have exceeded 3k and a lien has been filed at the Floyd County Clerks Office by Floyd Mecical Center On Crystal Goron for treatment due to this collision.
The logoed wraped bumper on the 2015 Chevorlet
Cruze damage by the collision has not been repaired.

I have completed and uploaded GEICO forms and documents requested by the adjuster Lucy Batholomew.After repeating this process on 4 different occassions I still have no idea of the status
of this claim. Lucy Batholomew repeated responce is, " the claim is being looked into"

Describe what you would consider to be a fair resolution to my complaint to be that I receive a secure payment from GEICO for My Company car repair and logo wrap, medical
bills paid in full, and Myself and Kirstin Gordon's lost wages and salary as a result of the May 2, 2016 accident with thier insurer. Thank you

Cr
Jul 25, 2016

Comments

•   Jul 26, 2016

Geico is not your insurer. You need to be contacting your insurance and let them fight it out with Geico. Geico works for the other guy. They have no interest in you. That is what your insurance is for.

• Cu
      Jul 27, 2016

You need to contact your insurance company