GE(general Electric) / stainless steel refrigerator
I, Princella Singleton, am complaining. I brought a $2, 000.00 GE refrigerator. The fridge began rusting on the exterior finish right away(least than six months) I complained. GE sent out a service man, who stated they do not warantee exterior finishes. I read the least than one year product warantee, state that the finishes is covered.
I called GE. They gave me the run around.
More GE(general Electric) Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work 
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information