GeeksWorld.co / computer online support

1 Canada, United States

I believe name was Edmond called to say they were not servicing US anymore and wanted to gibe me a refund. He wanted to check my computer asking if it was operating okay. He accessed my computer and an info page come up for name address phone then bank name. I paid by credit card which hit me as my bank acct came up. I was shocked! He said they would give me more money back but I would have to give some of it back. I was to go to the Apple store and purchase a 2500.00 gift card..come home inter info on computer. I knew right then I was being scammed. He had tAken 3000.00 out of my acct. I left had to keep cell phone on for him to follow me. It was Friday March 16, 2018 and I knew banks closed at 6:00 I had 15 min. I stopped at my bank told them what happened they froze my accts. I found out 3000.00 had been transferred from one acct to another which I had 2 accts. He gave me no money but was going to take my checking acct and 2500.00.
He locked my computer which I had to have the hard drive scared for viruses before anything could be put on my new computer which I had to buy. Do not use Geeksworld!!!

Ca