GeeksOnTime.com / Awful company

2 William Street, Suite 200
White Plains
Phone: 800-4335766
I have worked as a computer & network support services technical sub-contractor for GeeksOnTime.com providing on-site computer & network support services, since 2005. Since June 2008, I am owed over $1440.00 for on-site work performed throughout New Jersey on behalf of GeeksOnTime.

I guess I'm like all the others that have worked for them, and simply not been paid for work performed. Each and every time I call Daniel M. (owner Venus McNabb's husband/partner) I get the same 'tried and true' dance on how they're hanging by a thread, looking for private investor money, and simply trying to keep the lights and phones on.

That's it. Nothing more - nothing less. Apparently from what I've read recently on the net, this is their standard m.o. for other techs as well.

A  6th of Sep, 2009 by
Yep.. I get the same song and dance.
N  4th of Jul, 2011 by

GeeksOnTime.com - All I have received is excuses

I have done about $800.00 worth the work for these guys. They and their clients have been very happy with my work. I have gone all over southern california doing jobs for them and I have yet to see one single dollar for all my good work. I am now being told by Scott Parsons and Mike Lewis that the company lost one of their main accounts due to the companies failure. Now they cant pay everyone. They both have told me that they are looking for investors to raise money to pay us all. When I first signed up with them, and before my first job with them they had no bad write ups online. I signed a contract with them in which they are to pay me on a net 30 time period. Now it has been over 2 months and I have not received a dime. All I have received is excuses.