GeeksonSteroids / Rip off

Geeks on Steroids biggest scammers operating out of Columbia, South America. They use local city phone # in all major cities. Then Greg sweet talks you into they will deliver a great website, then charges your funds thru PayPal. Then using all sort of lame excuses, drag their feet until over the 45 days dispute limit intentionally knowing the law. Then pocket the money and boom, no calls, no e mails no website and fat happy with the 50% deposit taken upfront. If you have been scammed thru PAYPAL, e mail because they await more complaints before they can act to these GEEKS. Let's get together!!

Va

Comments

• Do
      7th of May, 2009

I do hope people are smart enough to see that this is nothing more than the competition trying to get a step up on a good company.

Geeks on Steroids is one of the best companies that I have ever had the privilege of doing business with.

• Ar
      2nd of Feb, 2010

I hired Geeks on Steroids to produce a custom website for my employer back in early 2009 for e-commerce. I fronted the 50% deposit based on the expectation that the project would be completed within 1 month (re: Gregg). Eleven months later, the project was never completed, and I am still seeking a refund. So far, collection efforts have taken over one and a half months without any positive result. Every time I contact Gregg, he produces the same set of excuses and lies. He makes claims such as, "we are getting out of the web design business, " and, "we are working hard to return your deposit, but we are trying to build a new business."

If you are considering hiring GoS, I strongly encourage you to look elsewhere. If you or anyone you know has been ripped-off by Gregg & Janeth, please reply to this post if you want to be contacted. I am considering filing a lawsuit in US federal court, and it would carry more weight if I can locate anyone that was cheated within the last 5 years (WHOIS search indicates that geeksonsteroids.com was registered with GoDaddy in 2002 by Janeth, so there may be some people who are out of luck). It may be impossible to get back any loss, but we can make it extremely difficult for GoS to get new contracts.

21st of Nov, 2011

I am sorry you got rip off by Gregg Hancock, this person use to own a fence company in Jackson, GA but ran to Colombia to hide from the police in the states of Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee and Louisiana his address in Colombia is urbanisacion villa #2 Montenegro, quindillo Colombia But I had notified the FBI and the are looking to extradition to USA.
    If there anything I can help anybody my email is John601900@yahoo.com

5th of Dec, 2011

The problem with finding post like this is that it is difficult to know what's real and what's not.

I look for names to try and figure out who people are and if they were ever even a customer of mine in the past.

There are some legitimate problems that people have had in the past.

But then I’ve been in business for 10 years and we've had people that complained about things that were not actually our fault, although they felt like they were. If I had it to do over again I would've refunded those customers rather than go through the hassle of having to deal with stuff like this.

And don't get me wrong, there's also been misunderstandings and times when we were incorrect. However, if we seriously did you wrong or you feel like we've done wrong then send your information to me and I will look into the matter, and if you're due a refund I've got no problem refunding your money.

However, what I find strange is that not one person on this thread has left a name or number where we can get in touch with them to find out if there's a legitimate problem or not.

As far as Greg Hancock goes he's currently in Apple Valley California so of is true that the FBI's looking for him then it seems to me that they should be able to find them.

But I think it’s very possible we are talking about two different people.