Geeks On Time / Terrible experience

1 2 William Street Suite 200 The Kennedy BuildingWhite Plains, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-433-5766

I performed a service call for this company on October 29th and November 1st for them and submitted paperwork. Not hearing anything from them I emailed them twice, but have still heard nothing. I was not clear on their payment method or timing and from what is posted on complaintsboard makes me wonder if I too will be another victim. I have not yet to be paid, when I called them I was transferred to a recording that explains that they have run into a problem with Tech accounts and they are working to resolve it but asked that I be patient. The gentlemen on the phone told me that I will receive an statement soon but it would be 30 days from that date before I am paid. I was told the same thing by Joe Nerd and have never been paid for the work I did with them and have filed with the Federal Trade Commission because of that, If I am not paid I will join all for a class action suit against them and join in an effort to shut them down as not paying techs for work performed is unacceptable. We are out here to make a living and to work on client systems and I am sure Geeks-on-time have been paid by their clients so why don't the techs get paid in timely manner. Maybe if their clients knew how they do their techs they would be more concerned about paying techs who do the work for them.

Comments

• Va
      18th of Nov, 2008

I have done work for Geeks on Time for a couple of years now. They have always been slow on pay but I had agreed to the 30 day turn around time and only agreed since they stated that they were working on changing it. All the time that I have done work for them I have to go after them to pay me and they have all sorts of excuses. But I finally get paid. Not this time around.

I have not received payment for jobs I did for them since Aug. 08. I tried the usual emails and calls but nobody replies or dispatcher just takes my info and then just hangs up on me. I have left numerous voice mails and sent in countless emails without one single reply. I have seen on here that I am not the only one that is getting cheated out of pay and would like to get a class action lawsuit against this obviously shady company.