Geeks On Time / non payment

1 WA, United States Review updated:

Did job end of March 08 in Oregon, paid shipping back to Geeks on time customer site to get the Dell computer to Chicago. I am out that money plus my fee. Total owed: $160.78 which I have made constant phone calls and emails to try and get a response.
Made constant calls to Sandy Lewis, Jonathan Lewis, and the last call to Jeremy Smith on 20 Oct 08 and who ever else answers the phone. Made calls and emails to Venus McNabb who sounds like a teenager, and suppose to be the owner and never get any answer for why I don't get a payment. Sandy said to email her all email items sent to me from them which I did without response. I have to believe that Geeksontime is a total scam, getting a new tech not paying them, keeping a web site open for new customers (cheap to run) and never paying their on site techs. They have called me since without paying so I know they don't keep list of past on site techs. Talk about gaul, these people need to go to jail.

Comments

26th of Oct, 2008
    Geeks On Time - non-payment
    334 crestview circle
    Roswell
    Georgia
    Phone: 678-468-3704
    strelecki.com

Work performed in June and july, 2008, billed per contract HAS NOT BEEN PAID. Geeks VP told me they "had lost short term funding" and suggested it may be October before I received a check.
    It's Oct. 26th and NO CHECK PAID FROM GEEKS ON TIME.
    They were ALWAYS slow to pay - now they don't pay at all.

• Ro
      25th of Nov, 2008

I have also had bad luck with this company. I worked for them a few years ago and remember them being slow to pay, but got paid. hey called me in October for 2 jobs. I haven't heard from since. I get n replies to my phone calls or my emails. I would agree to the class action suite. If we can get enough techs together, I am sure we can find an attorney to file the suite.

• Sh
      26th of Jan, 2009
    Geeks On Time - Terrible everything
    Geeks On Time
    geeksontime.com

These people charge 100 and hour, Have Received payment from the clients I service. They owe me 800+ in parts and labor. Do not work with these people! Never got a dime!