Geeks On Time / None Payment

This company is a sham, Mrs. McNab cares nothing about her techs and refuses to pay techs for work performed. She and her other crooks have owed me $285 for work done on Forba Contract at the Small Smiles Dental Clinic. I have been patient and called and emailed only to be ignored. I called and found out that Forba has paid them but they have not paid me for work performed. I informed Forba about their non-payment and on Monday will file Suit against these crooks, Sandy Lewis and others make promises they have no intention on honoring but we perform work in good faith and don't get paid. This company needs to be closed down. Jonathan Lewis is no better. I suspect that these two are married and are intentionally cheating techs and need to be jailed.

Comments

• Gr
      20th of Dec, 2008

I worked for this scam comany in October and November and was depending on the money to shop for my daughter who is 5 for Christmas. They owe me $285 including mileage. They have promised payment would be forthcoming and nothing. I am angry, these cheaters have been paid by their client Forba, but have failed to pay me. I am filing suit against them on Monday.