Geekbuying.com / mx10 android 8.1 oreo rk3328 4gb ddr4 32gb-tv box
I ordered for the cited product on 16th August, 2018 vide order no. 4670027 for ₹ 4295.81, total cost being ₹ 4424.57. As per description the unit is a device with android version 8.1 Oreo but it came with Android version 7.1.2. The price of this version of the product was ruling around INR 3650 at that time. On being duped in this way I sent them e-mail on 15, Sept, 2018 immediately after receiving and opening the item requesting them either to replace the device at their cost with a proper one as per description or refund the amount of differential price of the described and sent items. They kept mum and ignored my mail. So, again sent a reminder on 29.09.208 but with no response. Now I wish that they either arrange refund of the whole amount of ₹ 4295.81 and pay equal amount as compensation for the disheartening and duping activities as an international seller. So, my total claim amount is ₹ 8849.14 or $ 1198.23 .
More Geekbuying.com Complaints & Reviews
- Geekbuying.com - fail to refund on faulty phone 
- Geekbuying - order not delivered by geekbuying 
- Geekbuying - do not buy from geekbuying! 
- Geekbuying - do not buy from these scammers! 
- Geekbuying.com - sale of defective electronic products
- Geekbuying.com - product out of stock 
- Geekbuying.com - product ordered never delivered 
- Geekbuying.com - 6 inch smartphone 
- Geekbuying - https://www.geekbuying.com/item/mjx-bugs-2-b2w-wifi-fpv-brushless-rc-quadcopter-rtf-bright-black-378454.html 
- Geekbuying.com - I already returned their defective product and no refund yet. very delayed response and refund.