Geekbuying.com / fail to refund on faulty phone

1 China Review updated:

I purchased an isa190 mobile from geekbuying for £110 which arrived on the 2 august 2013 and on arrival found it would not receive a signal from any network (the first identical phone isa190 I purchased in July is working perfectly) .
after 3 months of continuous emails to get this resolved they said to return the phone and I would get a refund, this I have done two weeks ago at futher expense of £16 to have it returned tracking no:RU146635201GB which arrived in china on the 20oct 2013, this package was tried to be delivered on the 22oct 2013 before 16.35 and was unsuccessful and now I have been informed that if it not collected it will be returned to sender, this is defiantly a company that should be made aware to internet buyers so they can avoid the hassle I have suffered, here is their address:
geekbuying .com
post code: 518031
phone no: [protected]

Ed
Oct 24, 2013

Comments

• Gu
      23rd of Feb, 2013
    geekbuying.com - Changed the price suddenly!
    geekbuying.com

I found this website geekbuying.com online and then they claimed that they are wholesaler of consumer electronics ranging from smart phones, laptops, tablet pc. I didn’t pay attention that they are located in China. They told me one price but then they wanted to charge me additional sum.

• Ge
      15th of May, 2016

Dear customer,
    This is the customer service of geekbuying
    Sorry for all the inconvenience. We always suggest customers send back the device for repairing, because we can handle the case more accurately.
    Could you please offer us the order number? We will offer you a discount for your awful experience
    Best regards,
    Geekbuying

• Ki
      23rd of Feb, 2017

This is EXACTLY what I am experiencing right now, send you a faulty phone, tell you to send back for repair, gave me the above address, told me that they received my return and asked me to wait about 4 weeks for repair, 4 weeks later when I asked about when I can get it back, I was told that they made a mistake and never received my phone. Brought it to paypal for dispute now, they gave paypal a different return address then the above return address, this company is a total scam please don't buy!!! spend a little extra else where, it is not worth the headache!

• Ki
      23rd of Feb, 2017

They provided a different address
    Buyers please stay away from this company!!

• Un
      29th of Aug, 2018
    Geekbuying.com - Unsubscribing link in email does not work
    Sweden

Hi,
    I am receiving your emails to my address; [email protected] and wish to unsubscribe from these, but the link in your emails does not work.
    Appreciate if you can amend this, unsubscribe me and confirm this via email.
    Mr X