Geekbuying.com / defective tablet and seller refused to help me
I bought defective tablet from the company www.geekbuying.com. After I opened the parcel, I noticed that the tablet had scratches. I didn’t take it from the box, but I tried to switch it on. Nothing worked and only after that I emailed the seller and told that he sent defective item. The response was so appalling, because the seller told me that he knew nothing about. In result he started to avoid me.
More Geekbuying.com Complaints & Reviews
- Geekbuying.com - fail to refund on faulty phone 
- Geekbuying - order not delivered by geekbuying 
- Geekbuying - do not buy from geekbuying! 
- Geekbuying - do not buy from these scammers! 
- Geekbuying.com - sale of defective electronic products
- Geekbuying.com - mx10 android 8.1 oreo rk3328 4gb ddr4 32gb-tv box
- Geekbuying - https://www.geekbuying.com/item/mjx-bugs-2-b2w-wifi-fpv-brushless-rc-quadcopter-rtf-bright-black-378454.html
- Geekbuying.com - I already returned their defective product and no refund yet. very delayed response and refund.
- Geekbuying.com - iphone
- Geekbuying.com - refund