Geek Squad / careless/reckless driver
I need to report a careless and wreckless driver before he causes an accident. On March 04, 2018 at 4:20pm at the Gren Acres Mall in Valley Stream the Geek Squad van driver failed to stop at the stop sign and yield the right of way. I also had a stop and stopped while the car in front of the Geek Squad driver proceeded. As I made my left turn the Geek Driver did not stop at the stop sign to allow me to proceed. He ran the stop sign and failed to yield the right of way causing me to stop suddenly. Then he was driving over the double yellow line as seen in the attached photo. I think he may have been drinking or on drugs. This driver needs to be disciplined as he is a liability to Geek Squad. He was driving van 27628, license plate number 63005MG. The driver was male, age range 40-55, perhaps Indian descent. I am a best buy customer and also a satisfied Geek Squad warranty purchaser and felt it necessary to report this driver. Please feel free to contact me if you need further information.
More Geek Squad Complaints & Reviews
- Geek Squad - geek squad - is a total rip off! 
- Geek Squad - phone insurance 
- Best Buy/geek Squad - tv repair took forever 
- Best Buy Geek Squad - the geek squad really sucks! 
- Best Buy / Geek Squad - laptop repair 
- Geek Squad - Geek Squad Delivery or Box Truck
- Geek Squad - remote recovery of lost data file
- Geek Squad - cancelled geek squad service but still charged. demand refund.
- Geek Squad - did update laptop & was told they did.
- Geek Squad - home theater installation and configuration (receiver and speakers)