[Resolved] GearBubbleunauthorized credit card charges

Aug 15, 08:11 PDT
I purchased a necklace off your site for $39.80 and my account has been charged $39.90 and $297.00. I to this day have not received the item. Please refund my $297.00 and ship out my product and I will not take further action. If I'm not refunded I then must take the appropriate action.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in San Antonio, FL
Augustine Garcia

This is the first message I sent to them. We've been back and forth about this and to this day I have not receive the item nor have I been refunded my $297.00 for what I don't know. The necklace was only $39.80. Please help!!! I'm a disabled veteran and on a fixed income.

Augustine Garcia

[protected]

• Resolution statement

• GearBubble Customer Care's Response, Sep 12, 2018

Hello Augustine,
    You were charged $297 for the GearBubble Pro account you opened. You get a 14 day free trial and billed on the 15th day. Subscription fees cannot be refunded. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
    Nicole
    Team GearBubble

• Updated by VeronicaLeigh, Sep 12, 2018

Never even received the necklace either, so since no product, then no subscription. To be quite honest I’m not the one who authorized this charge. A person I know actually did it and then told me. I am a middle person, so therefore it is unauthorized. That’s probably why I never received the item. If I myself would of did it then I would of read the fine print and not purchased anything. Canceling anything from your site is almost impossible. I had e-mailed a representative on August 5th and cancelled but wasn’t given a confirmation number. Then on the 15 th when I was charged I was surprised. So I have my lawyer working with your company as we speak to file a civil complaint to take Gearbubble to court. So I will be seeing whoever represents this company in court so this never happens to any other person, especially a veteran who served our country to give your company to exist.
    Sincerely,
    A. Garcia

• GearBubble Customer Care's Response, Sep 18, 2018

Hello Augustine,
    We have checked on the necklace you were talking about and all we see is that it was shipped and delivered:

Upon checking the correspondences, you had a 14 day free trial and tried cancelling on day 15 when you were charged. You also stated, "I want to cancel my subscription. I know I had a 14 day free trial..." meaning it was authorized. You were not given confirmation of the cancellation because you requested on August 15th, when it was already past your trial and you were even told this in the response clearly.

Regards,
    Nicole
    Team GearBubble

• GearBubble Customer Care's Response, Sep 18, 2018

Here are the attachments.

Ve