GearBubbleson necklace

I received a package that was not only empty but was never sealed from the company. This necklace was a christmas gift for my son. I tried calling customer service but all i get is the answering machine and not able to leave a message. I am very frustrated over this situation! I would appreciate it if you would send another one via express overnight delivery free of charge since i have already paid for it once and recieved an empty unsealed package! Thank you in advance.

Ma
Dec 21, 2016

Comments

•   Dec 22, 2016

Never sealed? Bull. The post office would not have taken it unless it was sealed, either before or in front of the clerk. It cane loose it looks like. Did you insure the package?

• Pg
      Dec 22, 2016

I got the same thing. The post office labeled it damaged and showed me the envelope which had been opened or not sealed at all during the delivery. I sent a picture of the envelope via email and explained it to them that there was nothing in it. I still have yet to receive a response and they sure didn't waste any time taking the money from my card when I placed the order..

•   Dec 22, 2016

Of course they didn't waste time taking your money. Your chard is charged electronically when you place the order, like every other business does when you buy something. They do not have someone sitting there waiting in gleeful anticipation to type in your card number then send you an empty envelope because they want to scam you.