[Resolved] Gearbubblependant

I ordered the product and fortunately paid via PayPal. I received a notice that my product was "being produced" and then a week later another one saying that my "item has shipped". Two weeks later did not receive the item.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Las Vegas, NV Sent two separate emails to Gear Bubble that went unanswered. Finally sent a message to them through PayPal, just asking what happened, and then next day my fee was refunded. I tried to inquire further, but was told via PayPal that the incident was closed. I figured it was just a scam, but it sure looked nice on Facebook!

• Resolution statement

• GearBubble Customer Care's Response, Dec 21, 2017

Hello Judy,
    Thank you for your comment. Yes, they say "Made in China" on the bottom. The mug blanks are from there, but we print them here in Bristol, PA.The necklaces are happily made in Kansas, by hand.

Ju
Jan 15, 2017

Comments

• Sk
      Jun 25, 2017

Yes and they claimed Made here I ordered same and a cup

• Sk
      Jun 25, 2017

@Skullspider I ordered same Pendent and this cup They claimed they were making ...