[Resolved] Gearbubble — pendant
I ordered the product and fortunately paid via PayPal. I received a notice that my product was "being produced" and then a week later another one saying that my "item has shipped". Two weeks later did not receive the item.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Las Vegas, NV Sent two separate emails to Gear Bubble that went unanswered. Finally sent a message to them through PayPal, just asking what happened, and then next day my fee was refunded. I tried to inquire further, but was told via PayPal that the incident was closed. I figured it was just a scam, but it sure looked nice on Facebook!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
GearBubble Customer Care's Response, Dec 21, 2017
Thank you for your comment. Yes, they say "Made in China" on the bottom. The mug blanks are from there, but we print them here in Bristol, PA.The necklaces are happily made in Kansas, by hand.
More Gearbubble Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Gear Bubble LLC - mug's handle broke immediately after we opened the box 
- Gearbubble Jewelry - didn't receive one of the necklaces I ordered 
- [Resolved] GearBubble - wife heart necklace 
- GearBubble - to my son necklace 
- GearBubble - daughter necklace ripoff 
- GearBubble - personalized coffee cup
- [Resolved] GearBubble - ordering site
- GearBubble - delivery
- [Resolved] GearBubble - bracelet
- GearBubble - silver necklace order # gb287f051cdec17146