GearBubble — order is a month old and no response from customer "support"
I ordered an item on November 25. When I ordered, GearBubble said it would take "10-14 days max" to produce the item. I was ordering a Christmas present so I thought I had plenty of time.
After three weeks I contacted the support e-mail to ask for an update; there was no response. Then I talked to their online chat, but they couldn't offer any more information. The agent directed me to a phone number, which was a recorded message instructing me to... send a message to the support e-mail.
There's no way this gift will make it before Christmas, but at this point I really want answers more than anything. Will they ever actually produce the item? Why is it delayed? When will it be shipped? Their silence makes me wonder if this is a scam company. I've wasted a lot of time, and I'm not going to be able to give the Christmas present I wanted to.
More GearBubble Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Gear Bubble LLC - mug's handle broke immediately after we opened the box 
- Gearbubble Jewelry - didn't receive one of the necklaces I ordered 
- [Resolved] GearBubble - wife heart necklace 
- GearBubble - to my son necklace 
- GearBubble - daughter necklace ripoff 
- GearBubble - personalized coffee cup
- [Resolved] GearBubble - ordering site
- GearBubble - delivery
- [Resolved] GearBubble - bracelet
- GearBubble - silver necklace order # gb287f051cdec17146