GearBubbleorder is a month old and no response from customer "support"

I ordered an item on November 25. When I ordered, GearBubble said it would take "10-14 days max" to produce the item. I was ordering a Christmas present so I thought I had plenty of time.

After three weeks I contacted the support e-mail to ask for an update; there was no response. Then I talked to their online chat, but they couldn't offer any more information. The agent directed me to a phone number, which was a recorded message instructing me to... send a message to the support e-mail.

There's no way this gift will make it before Christmas, but at this point I really want answers more than anything. Will they ever actually produce the item? Why is it delayed? When will it be shipped? Their silence makes me wonder if this is a scam company. I've wasted a lot of time, and I'm not going to be able to give the Christmas present I wanted to.

Ma
Dec 20, 2016

Comments

•   Dec 20, 2016

Did you bother tracking the order on the website? Was it a custom order? Was the 10-14 days the customization time, or the ship time? Remember that ship time does NOT mean delivery time. This is the busiest shipping time of the year.

How long will it take for my item to get delivered?

Depending on the level of customization in your gear will vary the time it takes to get to you. You should get your item within 2-3 weeks of the campaign ending. This allows us time to process your order, properly custom make it for you, and get it shipped out. International orders can take a bit longer.

Jan 09, 2017

@Wine Is Good It was not a custom order. It was an item they had on their website.

Yes, I bothered tracking the order on the website. The order status has not changed since the day it was placed.

The 10-14 days was the ship time. After 45 days it still has not shipped.

Thank you for asking all these questions; they certainly do help to highlight the abysmal job GearBubble has done with this order.

• Pa
      Dec 22, 2016

Is that how you talk to your customers?? "Did you bother tracking the order on the website?" "Did you bother"? Are you serious? What is Gearbubble? A bunch of wanna-be's? A bunch of kids sitting around drinking wine and playing at being grown-ups? You talk to your customers like they are ignorant and dirt under your feet. You people are going to go out of business - and your customers will be applauding. By the way, "campaign" is a ridiculous term although you must think it's really cool. You people can be specific about NOTHING. You can't tell your customers anything because YOU don't know. You don't answer emails. You don't answer the phone. How many of you are there? 3? 2? You are depending on your suppliers -a bunch of start-ups at the very most. Close up, get your ducks in a row, and try again when you grow up.

•   Dec 22, 2016

You obviously can not tell that that is a direct quote from the website. I am not affiliated with nor do I own or work at gearbubble. You grow up and learn some reading comprehension.

Jan 09, 2017

@Wine Is Good Why are you going around trying to defend GearBubble, then? You need to find a better hobby.

And all of the assumptions you made in your reply were wrong. So there's that, too.

•   Dec 22, 2016

See? It took me all of 10 seconds to find the answers to your questions. It also would take you two seconds to click TRACK MY ORDER at the top of the screen to see the status. This website is a CUSTOM ORDER website. Meaning, they make each piece upon request. Jesus. People need a class to order online these days. A READING COMPREHENSION class.

Jan 09, 2017

@Wine Is Good I have tracked my order. The order has not updated its status since the day I placed it.

GearBubble promised to ship the order in 10-14 days. I did not make an assumption, and I did not make that promise. They did when they took my money. And now it's 45 days since I placed the order, and it still hasn't shipped.

Maybe a simple IQ test is in order for keeping stupid commenters out of this site.

•   Jan 09, 2017

Yes. 45 days. I bet you got a tracking number from a customs label form. Do you know how to use that? Do you know what that is? Again, you need a class to use online ordering. Your order is also coming from overseas. After 45 days, it is probably stuck in customs, like a lot of my orders are that I bought the first two weeks of December, from Ebay and Amazon. Customs is controlled by the government. You will have to wait. Or stop shopping online for things you need in under 8 weeks.

Jan 09, 2017

@Wine Is Good There is no tracking number, because it was never shipped. The order is still in progress. You are again making assumptions that are completely wrong. The company has confirmed that it hasn't shipped. Explain again why you're so eager to defend this incompetence, despite having the facts completely and utterly wrong?

•   Jan 10, 2017

I am not defending them. I am answering your issue based on YOUR words.

Jan 10, 2017

@Wine Is Good No, you're answering my issue, for some reason, based on a load of erroneous assumptions, which makes you sound pretty ignorant and stupid. That's based on YOUR words.