GearBubble / I ordered a coffee mug, "to my wife" where is it?
I received an E-Mail today asking me to give a review of the coffee mug I ordered. One big problem with that request, I HAVE NOT received that mug. I'm beginning to think I'm involved in a scam situation. I have paid for an item but have not received it. Yet I am being asked to give a review of the item I did not receive.
I ordered the coffee mug on April 12, 2018 from Gearbubble LLC on my computer. I was issued receipt #[protected]. I paid $27.90 with my credit card. As stated earlier, they are asking for review/feedback for something I have not received?
More GearBubble Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Gear Bubble LLC - mug's handle broke immediately after we opened the box 
- Gearbubble Jewelry - didn't receive one of the necklaces I ordered 
- GearBubble - to my son necklace 
- [Resolved] GearBubble - wife heart necklace 
- GearBubble - daughter necklace ripoff 
- GearBubble - not what I ordered
- GearBubble - t-shirt with my deceased husband picture
- GearBubble - personalized coffee cup
- GearBubble - pendant for wife and daughter
- GearBubble - president trump seal flag color changing mug