GearBubble / daughter necklace ripoff

I ordered just one Daughter Necklace on December 14th. I received an immediate confirmation, followed by an email on December 16th stating the order was "being made." That was the last correspondence from them. As of today, December 23rd, I have not received the necklace. I have emailed them at their support@ email, not once but twice, and have had no response back. So I plan to file a complaint with the BBB. And I will make sure no one that I know ever orders from them!

Jo
Dec 23, 2016

Comments

• Ww
      31st of Dec, 2016

I had a similar experience. I tried to change my order immediately after I placed it, didn't hear back for a couple of days. They said I couldn't change it, could only cancel, so I tried that. They charged me for it anyway, sent the one that I cancelled and have not responded to any of the four messages that I have sent. And, they sent me a link to review the product .. which I did, and included everything that had happened and I have heard nothing.

• Wi
      1st of Jan, 2017

What does the order status say? It is likely stuck in customs.

• Ss
      15th of Aug, 2018

I had the same service and money stolen from me off this website ( Gearbubble). To think just to make a one time purchase of $39.90 and was ripped-off of another $297.00 for I don’t know what. DON’T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM... THEY ARE THIEVES!!!

• Ge
      12th of Sep, 2018

@SSG Garcia Hello Augustine,
    You were charged $297 for the GearBubble Pro account you opened. You get a 14 day free trial and billed on the 15th day. Subscription fees cannot be refunded. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,