[Resolved] GearBubble / daughter in law pendant

1 Rte 67Freehold, NJ, United States Review updated:

Like others, the writing on this is so small it can't be read. It was perfect on facebook but when I received it I was very upset. She would have love it but can't read it.
Please notify me where I can return it to to get a full refund. I am so sad because this was such a beautiful gift and the wording was terrific. It says everything I would want to say to her. Did I see a mug with this saying on it. I might be interested in that if it's readable.

• Resolution statement

• GearBubble Customer Care's Response, Nov 25, 2018

Hello Patricia,
    Thank you for your message. We're sorry you're unhappy with the quality of the necklace you received. Please send me a picture of the received necklace to support@gearbubble.com and put attention: Nicole in the subject line and I will refund this for you as soon as I receive it. Here is the same version, in mug: https://www.gearbubble.com/vtrfml-bft .

Regards,
    Team GearBubble

Pe
Nov 24, 2018

Comments

• Me
      14th of Dec, 2018

I was unhappy with my daughter-in-law necklace. the writing was to small. I would like for you to send me my money back or a necklace I can read. I would like to do more shopping with you if things get corrected.
    Thank you. melvinia baker.

• Mi
      16th of Jan, 2019

I am very unhappy and disappointed with the to my daughter necklace. The writing is to small. I would like for you to send me my money back. The details of the purchase are as follows:

Your Order Has Shipped!
    Hello Migdalia moulliet,

We just wanted to send you out an update that your custom gear was just shipped!

We know that you’re going to love it! :)

You can track your order at GearBubble.com: https://www.gearbubble.com/orders/gb_7dda28b2da79fa09

Here’s your order details…

GearBubble.com Order #: gb_7dda28b2da79fa09