[Resolved] GearBubble — daughter/father necklace
I just received the necklace I ordered, for like $29.95 I have to say I'm very disappointed in what I got. Its the cheapest looking thing I've seen for this amount of money and I'm sure it will break the minute its put on. I can hardly read the writing on it. I will never again purchase anything from this company, and I make sure other people see this. this was purchased for a present, and it will be real embarrassing sending, I would request my money back, but it cost to much to return the item, I lose either way. Bad for business.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
GearBubble Customer Care's Response, Dec 03, 2018
Thank you for your message. Please email me a picture at [protected]@gearbubble.com put in the subject line "Attention: Nicole". We will refund you under our 100% Satisfaction guarantee which requires only a picture of the item and no physical return. We apologize for the inconvenience.
More GearBubble Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Gear Bubble LLC - mug's handle broke immediately after we opened the box 
- Gearbubble Jewelry - didn't receive one of the necklaces I ordered 
- [Resolved] GearBubble - wife heart necklace 
- GearBubble - to my son necklace 
- GearBubble - daughter necklace ripoff 
- GearBubble - personalized coffee cup
- [Resolved] GearBubble - ordering site
- GearBubble - delivery
- [Resolved] GearBubble - bracelet
- GearBubble - silver necklace order # gb287f051cdec17146