[Resolved] GearBubbledaughter/father necklace

I just received the necklace I ordered, for like $29.95 I have to say I'm very disappointed in what I got. Its the cheapest looking thing I've seen for this amount of money and I'm sure it will break the minute its put on. I can hardly read the writing on it. I will never again purchase anything from this company, and I make sure other people see this. this was purchased for a present, and it will be real embarrassing sending, I would request my money back, but it cost to much to return the item, I lose either way. Bad for business.

• Resolution statement

• GearBubble Customer Care's Response, Dec 03, 2018

Hello Paul,
    Thank you for your message. Please email me a picture at [protected]@gearbubble.com put in the subject line "Attention: Nicole". We will refund you under our 100% Satisfaction guarantee which requires only a picture of the item and no physical return. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,