GearBubble / customer service
Never going to use this company again!
Item was ok but a LOT smaller than expected (I could hardly read the writing on the necklace) but that's not the reason why I wouldn't use this company again.
The price of the item(s) on the website aren't marked clearly enough - I had to pay a lot of postage to get this shipped to the UK which then got lost in the postal system when it arrived in the UK (I had a tracking number I could follow luckily).
I contacted customer support via their website about the issue of my missing item and they completely ignored me! Luckily I paid via paypal so put in a claim and surprise surprise they got in touch the very next day. They then expected me to chase this up with the post office to see where my item was - I'm the customer for God's sake. I shouldn't be expected to chase up my own missing item I didn't receive.
A few days later I received a letter from the post office saying that I had to pay import charges for the item. It did NOT mention anything about this on the website.
So basically I had to wait 6 weeks before I received my item and due to the postage cost (and an extra £13 to pay in import charges!) my item actually cost twice as much as advertised.
Updated by Clive LJ, Dec 24, 2016
Do you represent this company?
Updated by Clive LJ, Dec 26, 2016
It was 6 weeks before I received this (not that this has ANYTHING to do with you) so get a life!
More GearBubble Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Gear Bubble LLC - mug's handle broke immediately after we opened the box 
- Gearbubble Jewelry - didn't receive one of the necklaces I ordered 
- [Resolved] GearBubble - wife heart necklace 
- GearBubble - to my son necklace 
- GearBubble - daughter necklace ripoff 
- GearBubble - not what I ordered
- GearBubble - t-shirt with my deceased husband picture
- GearBubble - personalized coffee cup
- GearBubble - pendant for wife and daughter
- GearBubble - president trump seal flag color changing mug