GearBubble / customer service

Never going to use this company again!
Item was ok but a LOT smaller than expected (I could hardly read the writing on the necklace) but that's not the reason why I wouldn't use this company again.
The price of the item(s) on the website aren't marked clearly enough - I had to pay a lot of postage to get this shipped to the UK which then got lost in the postal system when it arrived in the UK (I had a tracking number I could follow luckily).

I contacted customer support via their website about the issue of my missing item and they completely ignored me! Luckily I paid via paypal so put in a claim and surprise surprise they got in touch the very next day. They then expected me to chase this up with the post office to see where my item was - I'm the customer for God's sake. I shouldn't be expected to chase up my own missing item I didn't receive.
A few days later I received a letter from the post office saying that I had to pay import charges for the item. It did NOT mention anything about this on the website.

So basically I had to wait 6 weeks before I received my item and due to the postage cost (and an extra £13 to pay in import charges!) my item actually cost twice as much as advertised.

Never again!

• Updated by Clive LJ, Dec 24, 2016

Do you represent this company?

• Updated by Clive LJ, Dec 26, 2016

It was 6 weeks before I received this (not that this has ANYTHING to do with you) so get a life!

Cl
Dec 24, 2016

Comments

• Wi
      24th of Dec, 2016

It was probably stuck in customs, which is your responsibility to contact since it is in the customs office of your country. No retailer can control your country's customs laws. As for postage, it is costly to ship internationally. Is this your first time?

25th of Dec, 2016

Do I present the company? Hell no. People can know stuff without working for the company someone is complaining about.

The rules about buying internationally are pretty much the same no matter what country you are buying from or live in. The item must still go through customs, the item might still be charged duty/import taxes, and none of this is the responsibility of the store or the shipper. The BUYER is the one who is responsible for knowing the customs and import laws and duties charged by their country, NOT the seller. Those things are controlled by YOUR government. Which, you should know, since you live there.

THIS is directly from their website, had you taken the time to read it:

How long will it take for my item to get delivered?

Depending on the level of customization in your gear will vary the time it takes to get to you. You should get your item within 2-3 weeks of the campaign ending. This allows us time to process your order, properly custom make it for you, and get it shipped out. International orders can take a bit longer.

• Cl
      25th of Dec, 2016

@Wine Is Good 2 to 3 weeks is still not 6 weeks like it took mine to arrive.
    Import taxes should be made VERY clear on the website which it isnt and I totally disagree about it being my responsibility to chase up postage no matter what country its in!
    If my item didnt arrive then why should I have to spend hours chasing this up? Thats just poor customer service! (If you bought a car from overseas and it didnt turn up then you would hardly be expected to sort it yoursel would you so why should this be any different?)

Whilst were on the subject, since you don't represent this company then this has got nothing to do with you so why are you getting bent out of shape over it by saying "had I taken the time to read their website"? Thats just rude!
    If you dont have anything helpful to add, butt out!

25th of Dec, 2016

You posted on a public website. I don't have to butt out. 2-3 weeks when the campaign ends. When did the campaign end? And the 2-3 weeks is domestic, NOT international. You obviously do not need to be shopping online.

• La
      13th of Dec, 2018

I placed a order November 16 I've been trying to find out when it will be delivered I finely found out it was delivered November 26 but I never got it The item # is 1AV92705D 40194245 . I ordered this for Christmas & really would appreciate it if you settle this problem. Thank you Larry

• La
      13th of Dec, 2018

I placed my order on November 16 just found out today I was suppose to have delivered November 26 but I never received it . Item # 1AV92705D40194245 Would appreciate it if something could be done about this I purchased it for Christmas. Thank you Larry