[Resolved] GearBubble / 3 grandson 11oz mugs - sku #16 (white, 11oz)

Transaction ID #: ch_1CUZqxEri5J6h4cwaO474tYO
Order placed on :2018-05-22 08:44:38 -0400

Dear Sir or Madam,

On the above date, I placed an order for three (3) 11oz mugs for my three grandsons via the internet (online). The first order that I placed did not seem to go through, so I redid the order. Then when I printed up the results, I learned that I had placed a duplicate order. I tried to contact you without success by calling the phone number listed on my receipt — [protected]. I was unsuccessful in trying to reach you, but I think I left a message via some kind of medium and thought I would await a call from you. I did not receive a call, and at that time decided to wait to and see if you had responded to my message of cancelling one of the orders. Yesterday, (6/6/2018) I received one order of three 11oz Grandson mugs; and today, 6/7/2018, I received a second order. I am returning the second order, unopened, and requesting that you credit my VISA card ending in 0392 in the amount of $76.70. I need you to authorize the return of this item immediately. Please call me at one of the two numbers following, and tell me how to proceed: Lillian L Herrington
[protected] or [protected]
I am eagerly awaiting your response. Thank you for your support in this matter.

• Resolution statement

• GearBubble Customer Care's Response, Jun 08, 2018

Hello Lillian,
    Unfortunately, we no longer have a customer support phone line. There's a recorded message on the greeting stating so, as well. All our support is done through email: [protected]@gearbubble.com. We're sorry you were unable to get the duplicate order cancelled before it shipped and thank you for returning them. We have refunded the duplicate order in full. Please allow 5-10 business days for the funds to reflect back in your account. You will receive an email confirmation once the refund has been initiated. We apologize for the confusion and inconvenience.

Li