GearBestproduct not received

I have not recieved my product with order number WP1702162138531206 and given a Shippment number: NL14874169348939.
I have ordered on 18-Feb-2017 itself.
I was told to receive your order max by 10-25 days.
The last I can see in tracking says reached India custom. But I didn't get any notification or a call regarding this.

Please help me on this urgently.

• Updated by panky285, Apr 17, 2017

The shipper address is given like below in the invioce generated.

CYJY ECOM CO., LTD
    3rd Floor, Building 8, Zhongxing Industrial Zone
    Chuangye Road, Nanshan District
    Shenzhen, 518057, China
    Phone: (+86) 0755-[protected]

Pa
Apr 18, 2017

Comments

• Pa
      Jul 04, 2017

same situation here... this same shipper.
    NL14955196299319

• Gl
      Nov 01, 2017

Why you guys are all so dumb?
    CYJY ECOM CO. LTD, AKA GearBest At-A-Glance, AKA ZAMBITIOUS. S.L - Address: LEFT DOOR, 2ND FLOOR, BLOCK C, SAN BENITO STREET 1, 03013 ALICANTE/ALACANT, ALICANTE, Spain (Src: https://www.infoempresa.com/en-in/es/company/zambitious-sl), AKA many others, is just Paypal China...

ScamAlert

• Mo
      Jan 03, 2018

same here also NL15129085853996

Jan 05, 2018

Hi All,
    Similar situation here, please help me.. how you handled this??
    Even after 15 days shipper has not shipped the product but raised pre-order delivery and shared the tracking number.

my order #W1712130229590678

Thanks in advance,
    Anand M
    +46 [protected]

• Ci
      Jan 19, 2018

@Anand Mylapalli hi Anand, have you received yr product yet ? i just place an order 2 days ago and got my tracking number yesterday. they said the product just got shipped out.but i cannot track the product yet. sombdy on the fb group tell me he get his product on the 10th day.he did use fast ship option(to australia).however he did tell me the tracking system sucks. do you use free shipping option ?have you contact them ?

• Ar
      Feb 19, 2018

hey guys, i recived the product but its not working fine at all... whom do i contact, got it gerabest

• Gr
      Feb 26, 2018

I also have a problem with this shipper (the product lacks an important detail). If GB does not solve this situation properly, then we'll shoot a great video for YouTube. 700 thousand subscribers are not jokes :)

Dec 25, 2018

@Grego571 Avísame, yo también soy una perjudicada. No llegó mi pedido y ahora me ofrecen devolver un 40%

• Mt
      Mar 08, 2018

Hi, I have not received my order Gearbest. I order in January 2018, I was informed it will take 20 - 30 days. I went to the local post office but nothing. My tracking number is RG965652867BE, order number Jan 15, 2018 06:53:20 AMOrder number: W1801150653201702Shipping.

Please provide me with feedback on [protected]@orderin.co.za