[Resolved] GearBestfaulty product delivered.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I received a faulty Hubsan H502E drone from gearbest.com. Order no (W1608271519462080) Which is faulty. I opened a complaint ticket then and there. As requested by Leda i also made video and posted. However this Leda is offering me $10 and only motherboard. When a customer gets a faulty merchandise then the company should accept. Leda is just satisfying his or her ego so far. Kindly read the gearbest policies mentioned here as under:

PROS for GearBest Reviews 2016:
With a focus on lovers of gadgets, GearBest provides great technology deals with discounts and sales site wide, along with free shipping on some items and a free one-year repair warranty and lifetime technical support.

Combined with a 45-day money back guarantee, gadget lovers are well treated here. In recent years, they have started to grow into other areas, increasing the scope of their business.

Track All Orders.

Now the company is not doing what they declare in their advertisement. The drone flies in the air, it will fall when its mechanism is not sound enough to remain airborne. The drone is beyond control since the first flight. The first flight showed that drone is faulty. There has been long debates because of this. I would like to paste the entire conversation between me and Leda. I will remove my address to be in the safer side. When i placed the order i made a request to please do the quality check and send me a fully operational product. It was not so. I complained under the subject Faulty-DOA defective. They offered me $10. Is this some joke? They send faulty products and then offer $10 as refund? I can give the entire conversation between me and Leda if required. I would not recommend anyone to buy any Hubsan Product. I will post it on my youtube channel and my facebook page as well. This is direct violation of the things promised in the advertisement and after sales services. Gearbest is not at all doing what they write on their site. Later they remind about their policies. Why they do not mention this when customer is about to pay money from paypal? Why only when the customer has an issue? I live in Europe. I am not running my family on $84. I will not give up. I want customers to know why they should not buy Hubsan product. How can they just wash their hands and offer me $10-15?

• Resolution statement

• GearBest Customer Care's Response, Feb 27, 2017

Dear Ronald75,
    Thank you for placing an order with us.
    We are sorry to hear that your product isn't working to you satisfaction. Most of our products come with a 45 day guarantee and unless noted otherwise will have a 1 year repair warranty.
    Please see here for more details: http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html#item2.
    We have sent you a ticket detailing some solutions. Please kindly reply to us there.
    Gearbest Customer Service Center

Ro
Sep 26, 2016

Comments

• Ro
      Sep 27, 2016
    Gearbest.com - “I received a faulty drone.”
    Estonia

I received a faulty Hubsan H502E drone. Which is faulty. I opened a complaint ticket then and there. As requested by Leda i also made video and posted. However this Leda is offering me $10 and only motherboard. When a customer gets a faulty merchandise then the company should accept. Leda is just satisfying his or her ego so far. Kindly read the gearbest policies mentioned here as under:

Track All Orders.

Now the company is not doing what they declare in their advertisement. The drone flies in the air, it will fall when its mechanism is not sound enough to remain airborne. The drone is beyond control since the first flight. The first flight showed that drone is faulty. There has been long debates because of this. I would like to paste the entire conversation between me and Leda. I will remove my address to be in the safer side. When i placed the order i made a request to please do the quality check and send me a fully operational product. It was not so. I complained under the subject Faulty-DOA defective. They offered me $10. Is this some joke? They send faulty products and then offer $10 as refund? I can give the entire conversation between me and Leda if required. I would not recommend anyone to buy any Hubsan Product. I will post it on my youtube channel and my facebook page as well. This is direct violation of the things promised in the advertisement and after sales services. Gearbest is not at all doing what they write on their site. Later they remind about their policies. Why they do not mention this when customer is about to pay money from paypal? Why only when the customer has an issue? I live in Europe. I am not running my family on $84. I will not give up. I want customers to know why they should not buy Hubsan products.
    I am tired of their techno babble. When I received a faulty drone then why must I pay more money? The company should send me the Drone which is in full operational condition. I DO NOT NEED YOUR MONEY GEARBEST. I ORDERED A QUADCOPTER, THE ONE YOU SENT IS FAULTY. I WANT REPLACEMENT not lectures and company policies. Kindly read what they replied to me

(Dea Ronald,

We are committed to resolve it to your satisfaction.

Kindly refer to our warranty policy here:http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html

We are really sorry that the supplier can't offer us the spare parts that you mentioned.

As we value you, we can give you an exception please check our best solutions we can offer you :

1)We want to tell you only you send the item back, we can give you a full refund or resend to you for free.

2)If you don't want to send the item back, we still can offer you our best solutions for you :

If you keep the item:

- We can offer 20 USD on your GB wallet and exceptionally reward you with extra points

Or
    -We can resend you a replacement and you need to cover partial cost of item which is 45 USD.

Can you please let me know your decision?

Hope you can understand we are doing our best to help you.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards
    Leda
    Gearbest Customer Service
    http://www.gearbest.com/ )

Why must I pay more to get the replacement? I have already paid and the drone which was delivered to me is not fully functional.
    I want to ask what kind of business ethics you guys follow? If you are sending something to Europe then follow after sales service policies. Stop dictating people about your after sales company policy. Did you publish this policy when the customer is paying money by paypal?

• Ro
      Sep 27, 2016
    Gearbest.com - “I received a faulty drone.”
    Estonia

(Dea Ronald,

We are committed to resolve it to your satisfaction.

If you keep the item:

Or

Can you please let me know your decision?

Hope you can understand we are doing our best to help you.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards