Gear Guys / No response

Today is Jan 11th, 2009 and for months I have been trying to get the status of my order and no one replies to my E-mails and no one answers the telephone number that was on the website. I spent $199.98 and requested a refund and no response. I still await for a response.

Tr

More Gear Guys Complaints & Reviews

Comments

16th of Mar, 2009

Same thing happened to me! I bought a long board from them almost a year ago July 3rd 2008, spent 175 on it.. till this day March 15, 2009, i have not received it. I constantly emailed them, but they would never reply. I called them millions of times, but it would always go to voicemail, they never called me back either. Of course, they never gave me my money back. Also, for some reason, the emails I received from them disappeared from my inbox, it wasn't in my trash either and I NEVER delete my emails. This happened the same time their site went down. Coincidence? I think not

• Ge
      8th of Oct, 2009

Hi All,

Sorry to hear about your experience with GearGuys USA. I just want to put on the record that I work for GearGuys Australia and we are not affiliated with this site at all. Just in case there is anyone checking us out and possibly getting the wrong impression from your experience above.

Our range is quite different. Gearguys.com sold skate gear and we sell outdoor gear - clothing, tents, packs, footwear etc for adventure and travel. We are rock solid and reliable.

Thanks and have a great day.