Gear For Camping / No Item Recieved AFTER Paid For!

1 Florida, USA, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-925-7217

I ordered a double sleeping bag, made by Big Agnes, and they emailed back AFTER the purchase was done by credit card that the product would be sent within two weeks. That came and went. So did our trip, on which we were sleeping bag-less! We haven't heard from them since. Tried the phone number, but apparently it has been disconnected. Couldn't even bring up the website. It re-routes us to another camping web page.

What's cool is that we called our bank that issues the credit card we used and they are getting on it. Some $287.95 lost in this craziness. Listen, if the other companies say that the product is off the shelf until spring and one company claims to have it on their shelf and for cheaper, go with the gut instinct, don't do it.

Oh

More Gear For Camping Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Br
      7th of Mar, 2010
    Gear For Camping - Did not receive all items
    Gear for camping
    New York
    geraforcamping.com

I order camping stuff from hear for camping on Nov. 29th 2009. I ordered the materials for my husband for Christmas but I did not receive three things out of the 12 that I ordered. I emailed them and they said they were on back order. It is March now, so I either want my products or my money back.