[Resolved] Gear Bubble LLC / mug's handle broke immediately after we opened the box

1 41454 Christy St #CFreemont, CaliforniaUnited States Review updated:

The company Gear Bubble LLC has terrible services and it was terrible to deal with them. I had ordered a mug for the veteran’s day. I go the mug and when we opened the box, the handle of the mug broke into 4 pieces. I started to argue with them, because the mug’s price was rather high. I told that it wasn’t worth to pay for such bad-quality mug. But the rep simply didn’t want to refund or change the mug. Awful services.

• Resolution statement

• John Negron Jr's Response, Dec 23, 2016

No delivery as of December 23, 2016

• Cathy W. Moore's Response, Apr 24, 2017

CHEAP! CHEAP! a product not as advertised

• Barry Pope's Response, Nov 17, 2017

The mug i ordered with a special date printed on it was only on one side of the mug the other side did not get the date printed on it so it says i retired but no date on the mug.

• michael bozek's Response, Feb 22, 2018

I still did not get the necklace that I all ready paid for

• Danielle winters's Response, Apr 04, 2018

I woyld like u to redue the 1 shirt with a different picture or want my money back

• gilly's Response, Apr 17, 2018

Nothing to update

• Nevelia J. Sluks's Response, Sep 29, 2018

Ordered 1 Daughter in law necklace, received 2, I would like to return 1 necklace and get a refund for the one I did not order.please send me instructions on how to return one necklace.

• GearBubble Customer Care's Response, Oct 17, 2018

Hello Nevelia,
    Thank you for your message. Upon checking, we see a replacement was sent for the second mug. It has shipped and is in transit to you:

The expected delivery date is October 19th, Friday, so be on the lookout for it. We apologize for the wait.

• GearBubble Customer Care's Response, Nov 26, 2018

For complaints, please everyone, start a NEW thread instead of commenting in this one. Also, include your email address or name so that we can locate the orders and take care of them properly. Thanks!

• Cletus Arnold's Response, Dec 19, 2018

I have tried everything to contact these people can not track order no one will answer message and no one will answer phone I truly believe this is a scam

Re
Sep 20, 2015

Comments

12th of Nov, 2018
    GearBubble - pendant with chain from son to dad.
    Las Vegas Nevada

John Negron order #GB_36111b8oa57534d8
    Mailed to Israel Deida 39 liberty Ave. New Rochelle, N.Y. 10801
    I THINK THE ORDER was placed on 12/14/16 No delivery as of 12/23/16

21st of Nov, 2018

@John Negron Jr Hello John,
    Thanks for your message. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about this order, almost 2 years later. You will need to reorder if you wish to do so. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Xr
    GearBubble - husband necklace
    Lincoln
    California

I purchased the husband. Enlaces for Valentine's day. All my emails we answered and my item was shipped and I received it. BUT IT IS SUCH POOR QUALITY! NOT WORTH $29.99.

@Xraylady1979 Hello Cathryn,
    We're sorry you're unhappy with the quality of the necklace you received. Upon checking on this order, we see it was fully refunded back to you just a few days before Valentine's day in 2017. Please contact us if you should need any assistance or have any questions.

• Ne
    GearBubble - sb-ab80628961244b90

My daughter necklack did not recive I would like to have it or my money back

@Neckleace Hello there,
    Thank you for your message. Please email me at support@gearbubble.com and put "Attention: Nicole" in the subject line with your name and email address so that I may take care of this for you, depending on the age of this order. If the order is 6 months or more old, there is nothing we can do unfortunately.

• Ca
    GearBubble - husband necklace 93990

Please cancel this oder. Still not received after four weeks. Disgraceful customer service. I want my money back

@Cayaback01 Hello Cayaback,
    Thank you for your message. Please email me at support@gearbubble.com and put "Attention: Nicole" in the subkect line and I will take care of your order, granted it's less than 6 months old.

• Ke
    GearBubble - product

What this company advertises is NOT what you get, necklace pendant is dull & ugly! My kids have made me better necklaces from noodles in kindergarten!

@Kelly,F Hello Kelly,
    Thanks for your review. We have a 100% Satisfaction guarantee here at GearBubble. If your order is less than 6 months old, email me at support@gearbubble.com and put in the subject line Attention: Nicole and I'll take care of you. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Ha
      12th of Nov, 2018
    GearBubble - no delivery of promised item

I placed an order on 11/28 for a damn coffee cup, and here we are a month later and no cup, or any friggin response from the company via phone or email. This is a rip-off, and I'm notifying the Attorney General of the state I live in, and the local police about being ripped off! I will let everyone I know about this POS company!!

@harley Davidson Hello Harley,
    Thanks for your message. We respond to every single email we receive. Please email me at support@gearbubble.com and put in the subject line "Attention: Nicole" and I'll take care of this for you.

• De
      12th of Nov, 2018
    GearBubble - the whole damn company
    Las Vegas NV
    gearbubble.com

Took my money, and my order ha been in 'processing' ever since. Left message for refund, no reply.

Company has no customer service. Do not attempt to do business with them.

@Dennis Baldwin Hello Dennis,
    Thanks for your message. Upon checking on this, we see you never contacted us, as shown here: http://prntscr.com/ln95k3. Unfortunately, this order is now 2 years old (Order date is Dec 20, 2016 09:14), so we are no longer able to help you with this. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Em
    GearBubble - sweater
    Canada

i ordered my sweater (a xmas sweater) on Nov29.2016 plenty of time before
    Christmas, its Jan5th 2017 ... ive emailed them asking, no answer???
    they just sent me a product review email which doesn't make sense since i never received a product and paid over $50USD...

@Emily Gale Hello Emily,
    Thanks for your message. Upon checking our system, it shows you were refunded on January 16, 2017 in full for your order. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience.

• Ke
    GearBubble - product

• Ca
    GearBubble - gold plated pendant
    Spokane
    Washington

My name is Brandon Cannon. I ordered a gold plated heart pendant. I haven't received it and it was promised to be here by Valentine's Day. I still haven't received it and it's the 16th.

• Cr
    GearBubble - from dad to son necklace 2 round pendant necklace - gold plated
    gearbubble.com

I ordered 2 From DAD to SON Necklace Round Pendant Necklace - Gold Plated - When they arrived they were both thrown in a little sac with no protection, very tacky at least when you order 2 wrap them individually, arrived in a envelope. NO MORE FROM ME or my FB Friends...

• Ra
    GearBubble - defective mug
    gearbubble.com

Hello, I received the Trump Innaugural Mug, but it is defective. The Color is not the white mug that was pictured in the add, its a brown mug with black letter, therefore you can hardly see anything. Please Let me know how to replace this mug with the one that was pictured in the add. I have attached a picture of it. My order # 1326-1359

• Mi
    gearbubble.com - overcharged
    las vegas nevada
    gearbubble.com

i order a necklace for my son. check my bank account and they charge me twice. i need my money back to my account please ty. order one item not two
    whats wrong with this . i will call my back to cancel order period
    i should know better give me my money back to my account

• Gb
      13th of Nov, 2018
    GearBubble - can not call or get ahold of gear bubble by phone or support
    Great Bend
    Kansas

tried to cancel orders I did not make I ordered 1 and got billed for 4 three at $30.10 and one at $32.90 I want to cancel all orders. I placed a order a week ago and can't find out anything on it

• Ro
    GearBubble - tee shirt
    gearbubble.com

Paid for on Nov 12th emailed several time no response no shirt. My next step is to file fraud charges against them with my credit union and local police department. Worst company ever.

GearBubble - confirmation not received

I ordered a coffee mug from Gearbubble on 12/07/2016. I have not received a confirmation, and have emailed the support twice. My card was charged, so I need a confirmation.

14th of Nov, 2018
    GearBubble - can't get in touch with them to return the product I bought it called the number and no one answers no customer service available!!
    Vacaville
    California
    Gearbubble.com

I bought 3 necklaces from gear bubble and I need to return them there is no customer service at the number I've been calling unable to reach anyone very shady

19th of Nov, 2018
    GearBubble - shipping and tracking
    Ansonia
    Connecticut

I ordered a t shirt on 6Jun16 and today is the 25Jun16 and I still don't have it. You took the money right away this was a father's day present and I want my money or my t shirt!

• Bb
      20th of Nov, 2018
    GearBubble - Product not delivered

Product was not delivered. It says return to sender even though no notice was left for delivery. I cannot get anyone to contact me back.

• Mo
      9th of Dec, 2018
    gearbubble.com - mug
    7900 Radcliffe St
    Bristol
    Pennsylvania
    Gearbubble.com

I ordered a mug that was suppose to have a dogs name under the little poem that was pre printed on it. The name was to read "Cocobean". yet the name on the mug is Buckey! r u kidding me right now?! my label even has the right name on it! my order # is gb_b84d9c5c8130b85b i think! the label is very hard to read! PLEASE MAKE THIS RIGHT!!!