[Resolved] Gear Bubble LLC / mug's handle broke immediately after we opened the box

1 41454 Christy St #CFreemont, CaliforniaUnited States Review updated:

The company Gear Bubble LLC has terrible services and it was terrible to deal with them. I had ordered a mug for the veteran’s day. I go the mug and when we opened the box, the handle of the mug broke into 4 pieces. I started to argue with them, because the mug’s price was rather high. I told that it wasn’t worth to pay for such bad-quality mug. But the rep simply didn’t want to refund or change the mug. Awful services.

• Resolution statement

• John Negron Jr's Response, Dec 23, 2016

No delivery as of December 23, 2016

• Cathy W. Moore's Response, Apr 24, 2017

CHEAP! CHEAP! a product not as advertised

• Barry Pope's Response, Nov 17, 2017

The mug i ordered with a special date printed on it was only on one side of the mug the other side did not get the date printed on it so it says i retired but no date on the mug.

• michael bozek's Response, Feb 22, 2018

I still did not get the necklace that I all ready paid for

• Danielle winters's Response, Apr 04, 2018

I woyld like u to redue the 1 shirt with a different picture or want my money back

• gilly's Response, Apr 17, 2018

Nothing to update

• Nevelia J. Sluks's Response, Sep 29, 2018

Ordered 1 Daughter in law necklace, received 2, I would like to return 1 necklace and get a refund for the one I did not order.please send me instructions on how to return one necklace.

• GearBubble Customer Care's Response, Oct 17, 2018

Hello Nevelia,
    Thank you for your message. Upon checking, we see a replacement was sent for the second mug. It has shipped and is in transit to you:

The expected delivery date is October 19th, Friday, so be on the lookout for it. We apologize for the wait.

• GearBubble Customer Care's Response, Nov 26, 2018

For complaints, please everyone, start a NEW thread instead of commenting in this one. Also, include your email address or name so that we can locate the orders and take care of them properly. Thanks!

• Cletus Arnold's Response, Dec 19, 2018

I have tried everything to contact these people can not track order no one will answer message and no one will answer phone I truly believe this is a scam

Re
Sep 20, 2015

Comments

2nd of Sep, 2018
    GearBubble - Mother in law necklace

I ordered a necklace for my mother in law and I went to track my order and it said my order was reported as fraudulent and I emailed gearbubble and no reply it's been two days. I want my money back or necklace. If this is a scam I will not. Be happy and I will report it. I am not happy with this service and I want to know what is going on.

11th of Sep, 2018

@Chandler4 Hello Cassidy,
    Upon checking, we see your email was responded to next day. It was also explained to you why the system reported it as fraud and refunded back to you immediately, as shown here: http://prntscr.com/kt9508 . We apologize for the confusion and inconvenience.

Nicole

2nd of Sep, 2018
    GearBubble - got the wrong coffee cup

I wanted the cup that was all black until you put something hot in it, then the saying is viewable. would like to switch cups

JOSEPH PARADYSE
    440 McCracken Rd.
    Lake Helen, FL. 32744
    407-760-9994

• Ph
      3rd of Sep, 2018
    GearBubble - multiple necklaces sent to me
    Monroe
    Ohio

I ordered the " Wife" necklace and got the same necklace on 2 different dates. I don't want to be charged twice when I only ordered it one time.

• Me
      4th of Sep, 2018
    Leeds
    England, South Yorkshire
    United Kingdom

My order have not turn up yet can you let me know what is happening with my order please

• Ba
      5th of Sep, 2018
    GearBubble - 11oz mug with retired from the post office
    Northampton
    Pennsylvania

THE DATE YOU PRINTED ON THE MUG IS ONLY ON ONE SIDE THE OTHER SIDE THEY NEGLECTED TO FILL IN THE DATE LOOKS TERRIBLE HOW DO WE FIX THIS ??? Very disappointed with this purchase probably never purchase from this web site again unless this can be rectified.

• Ka
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Ferryhill
    United Kingdom

I bought a necklace of them I am really disappointed with it it is certainly not worth £30.00 then I had to pay £11.75 to get it of the post office before they would give it to me I would like my money back all of it and how do I send necklace back. Mrs k james

18th of Sep, 2018
    GearBubble - farmers necklace
    Mulvane
    Kansas

You can't read what it says on the heat necklace. On line it was readable but we are very not happy with how appears once we received it.
    My husband made ph call & this is what the person told him to do to get credit back.

• Ne
      15th of Oct, 2018
    GearBubble - Daughter in law necklace
    Taylor
    Michigan

I ordered 1 necklace I received 2 necklaces and charged for 2, please notify me on how to return one necklace. And get a refund for one I did not order. Thank you. Nevelia J. Sluka. Email address nanajoyce2001@gmail

17th of Oct, 2018

@Nevelia J. Sluks Hello Nevelia,
    Apologies, as my previous response was crossed with another customer. We have refunded the extra daughter necklace back to you. Please allow 5-10 business days for the funds to reflect back in your account (how long exactly depends on your bank). You will receive an email confirmation once the refund has been initiated. As for the extra necklace, please donate or discard it as there is no need to return it to us. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Ka
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    GearBubble - gold pendant for my husband
    SEASCALE
    United Kingdom

I ordered the gold pendant with neck chain for my husband, I have received a silver coloured one and had to pay £11.79 before I could receive it from post man. The whole thing is not worth £5 . I would like to send it back for a full refund.

24th of Oct, 2018

@Kate Cook Hello Kate,
    Thank you for your message. There is no need to return the item if you received the wrong one and are not happy with it overall. Just send us a picture of the received item to support@gearbubble.com and we will refund this for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Jl
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    GearBubble - I ordered a mug for my dad for father's day and got something totally different
    Martins Creek, Pennsylvania
    Gearbubble.com

I did not receive what I ordered. I ordered the mug on the order confirmation below for my dad so that I would be able to give him on father's day. But I received a totally different cup (shown in second picture), I am very disappointed .
    If i could get shipped the mug I ordered I would really appreciate it, as i did not receive what I ordered

27th of Oct, 2018
    GearBubble - my girlfriend knecklace

I ordered it at the begin of the month and everytime i ask where itvis they cant give me an answer so i wish to know what is going on or demand a full refund because i am getting a little bit upset now

2nd of Nov, 2018

@jason docherty Hello Jason,
    Thanks for your message. We're sorry you never received the necklace. We have refunded your order. Please allow 5-10 business days for the funds to reflect back in your account. You'll receive an email confirmation once the refund has been initiated. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• El
      31st of Oct, 2018
    GearBubble - Poisena

What a rip off. Is there any way I can return this item for a refund. It's so small my wife & I need a magnifying glass to read the message. The picture in the ad shows it a lot larger. I'm 81 and the wife is not far behind me. Refund please.

LeRoy Tietz
    1278 Josephine Ct.
    Monroe, MI 48162
    734-457-5602
    joanorleroytietz@gmail.com

2nd of Nov, 2018

@ElRoy was here. Hello LeRoy,
    Thanks for your message. We're sorry you're unhappy with the quality of the necklace received. We have refunded your order. Please allow 5-10 business days for the funds to reflect back in your account. You'll receive an email confirmation once the refund has been initiated. As for the necklace received, please donate or discard it as there is no need to return it to us. We apologize for the inconvenience.

5th of Nov, 2018
    GearBubble - necklace

VERY Cheaply made with plastic cover, can not read the words without a microscopic lens, very dark and just not worth $3.00 let alone the $29.00 it cost me to get it. I am done with buying anything thru GearBubble!!

7th of Nov, 2018

@Cathy W. Moore Hello Cathy,
    Thanks for your message. We're sorry you are not happy with your necklace. We normally require a picture of the item for documentation purposes to refund, but we are going to give you a one time courtesy refund on this. Please allow 5-10 business days for the funds to reflect back in your account. You will receive an email confirmation once the refund has been initiated. As for the necklace, please donate or discard it as there is no need to return it to us. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Sh
      11th of Nov, 2018
    GearBubble - eminem hoodie
    gearbubble.com

I purchased a Eminem hoodie which should cost me $47 as shown by you guys but instead it costed me $62. Please review it and return me the extra charges u guys took from my account.

New Mexico
    gearbubble.com

Do not buy from this company!!! scam!!! they will take your money and you will not get what you bought and you will not get your money back or ever get a response from anyone that works here! terrible!!!

• Ro
    GearBubble - necklace - order #gb_a1f959e64ce78bbe
    gearbubble.com

I ordered a necklace for my wife for Christmas. I received a order# in the mail and that it was being process but that's it. Haven't heard anything else since and have sent them email after email with no response.
    Don't think this company is legit...

GearBubble - order
    Gearbubble.com

Another complaint for this scam of a company. Ordered stuff a month ago, took my money, and won't respond to any or my emails asking for an update. I've heard nothing from them at all.
    Finally tracked down a phone number for them to call and when you call it it says they aren't taking calls to just send them an email.

GearBubble - gold plated pendant
    Spokane
    Washington

My name is Brandon Cannon. I ordered a gold plated heart pendant. I haven't received it and it was promised to be here by Valentine's Day. I still haven't received it and it's the 16th.

• Hm
      12th of Nov, 2018
    GearBubble - mom to son necklace
    Nevada

I ordered my son a necklace and checked my bank account and have been charged four times for the same necklace. Unable to contact the company.

GearBubble - husband necklace 93990

Please cancel this oder. Still not received after four weeks. Disgraceful customer service. I want my money back