[Resolved] Gear Bubble LLC / mug's handle broke immediately after we opened the box

1 41454 Christy St #CFreemont, CaliforniaUnited States Review updated:

The company Gear Bubble LLC has terrible services and it was terrible to deal with them. I had ordered a mug for the veteran’s day. I go the mug and when we opened the box, the handle of the mug broke into 4 pieces. I started to argue with them, because the mug’s price was rather high. I told that it wasn’t worth to pay for such bad-quality mug. But the rep simply didn’t want to refund or change the mug. Awful services.

• Resolution statement

• John Negron Jr's Response, Dec 23, 2016

No delivery as of December 23, 2016

• Cathy W. Moore's Response, Apr 24, 2017

CHEAP! CHEAP! a product not as advertised

• Barry Pope's Response, Nov 17, 2017

The mug i ordered with a special date printed on it was only on one side of the mug the other side did not get the date printed on it so it says i retired but no date on the mug.

• michael bozek's Response, Feb 22, 2018

I still did not get the necklace that I all ready paid for

• Danielle winters's Response, Apr 04, 2018

I woyld like u to redue the 1 shirt with a different picture or want my money back

• gilly's Response, Apr 17, 2018

Nothing to update

• Nevelia J. Sluks's Response, Sep 29, 2018

Ordered 1 Daughter in law necklace, received 2, I would like to return 1 necklace and get a refund for the one I did not order.please send me instructions on how to return one necklace.

• GearBubble Customer Care's Response, Oct 17, 2018

Hello Nevelia,
    Thank you for your message. Upon checking, we see a replacement was sent for the second mug. It has shipped and is in transit to you:

The expected delivery date is October 19th, Friday, so be on the lookout for it. We apologize for the wait.

• GearBubble Customer Care's Response, Nov 26, 2018

For complaints, please everyone, start a NEW thread instead of commenting in this one. Also, include your email address or name so that we can locate the orders and take care of them properly. Thanks!

• Cletus Arnold's Response, Dec 19, 2018

I have tried everything to contact these people can not track order no one will answer message and no one will answer phone I truly believe this is a scam

Re
Sep 20, 2015

Comments

• Fr
      19th of Nov, 2015

I just ordered a Christmas gift
    for my Daughter and her Daughter, the veterans necklace, " This girl is protected by a Veteran " I hope it doesn't come in and it looks and feels like it came out of a bubble gum machine. I will be so upset, because I want to get it engraved. If it does, I'll be back to report it and place a BBB complaint with also writing a complaint to RipOff. Ty for information regarding this issue and making us hard working people aware of Rip Off companies.

• Pa
      16th of Mar, 2016

I ordered a neckless for my daughter and received something completely different from my purchase. This company is a rip off.

27th of Jun, 2016

I ordered a T-shirt from gear bubble off of Facebook on June 7, 2016 today is June 27, 2016 and I still don't have the T-shirt the money was taken out of my PayPal account right away either want my T-shirt I want my money back by this Friday 1jul2016!

• Ka
      3rd of Jan, 2017

It says on their website that if the product arrives broken to take a photo and send it to them and they will send a replacement.

• Gr
    GearBubble - Credit Charges
    Corona
    California

No complaint-would like to know about a charge on my CC bill in July. Please call me (951) 427-1390. Thank you.

@Grandma Cozzi Hello Cozzi,
    Please contact us at support@gearbubble.com and we'll gladly assist you with this.

• Al
    GearBubble - Necklace

I purchase a necklace for my wife on May 7th. hoping to received it in time for Mother's Day. Fathers Day is about a week away and I still haven't received the necklace. If the money is not back in my checking account or the necklace in my procession I'm going to contact the Better Business Bura. I expect to hear from you within the next few days.

@albertbailey Hello Albert,
    Thank you for the review. Upon checking, we see this was settled and your money was refunded back on 6/14/2018 as shown here: http://prntscr.com/klpwpd Please check with your bank for more details on this refund.

• Pr
    GearBubble - Tee-shirt
    Clearwater
    Florida

I ordered a custom shirt on 6-18-2018, I have NOT recieved it and are unable to find the confirmation number. My name is Theresa Heil and my order was paid for with my visa ending in 3535.Please call me 727-667-1584 or email me your response to... princessa@tampabay.rr.com Thank you

@Princessa5261 Hello Theresa,
    Upon checking on this, we see this was shipped and delivered: http://prntscr.com/klpzih
    We apologize for the wait and inconvenience you may have had.

• Fl
    GearBubble - Husband necklass
    Engelwood

The necklass I ordered for my husband in heaven the lettering is so small you can't read it with glasses of any kind. I recieved it today on April21 Please give me a refund

We even tried a magnifying glass and could hardly read it. I will not order from this company again

@Florence Korb Hello Florence,
    We're sorry you're unhappy with the quality of the necklace you received. This was refunded. Please allow 5-10 business days for the funds to reflect back in your account. You'll receive an email confirmation once the refund has been initiated. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Da
    GearBubble - Unsatisfied
    antioch
    California

I ordered 2 shirts and when i received them one was correct and the other ones ink in the picture was all messed up and faded. I would like it remade or my money back

@Danielle winters Hello Danielle,
    After reviewing your order, we see your correspondence with one of our agents which resulted in a refund back on April 8th, 2018 as shown here: http://prntscr.com/klpd9m and the refund here http://prntscr.com/klpe8y, directly back to your card. You'll need to contact your bank for any further details.

• Gi
    GearBubble - I do not know

I have a refund on my bank statement from your company but dont see any record of buying from you. Please can you advise me. Maybe you also trade under another name. GILLIAN MARSEILLES

@gilly Hello Gillian,
    Please contact us at support@gearbubble.com with more details so we can look into this for you, as we have not found anything under your name in our system.

• Vi
    GearBubble - Hgb-Ca2c82600ld75ado
    Las Vegas
    Nevada
    Gearbubble.com

I ordered a heart necklace for my granddaughter that has words written on it from grandpa to his baby girl, he passed away and I need her necklace that has already been paid for on 3-7-2018. Is this a scam. They won't answer their phone number anytime they called, and I am going to turn it in to the attorney general's office one this. Vickie Stark

• Su
    GearBubble - Memorable T shirt
    Ogden
    Utah

Misspelled name on T shirt. Name should be Tawnisha..Please fix this as asap. My daughter died I'm 2015. My name is Sue Geary. Address 454 E 3650 N. Ogden Utah. 84414. This order took longer than said...and when I got it was incorrect .I would appreciate this being corrected.

@Sue Geary Hello Sue,
    Upon checking on your order, we see this was "Tawisha" on the order http://prntscr.com/klqwrv. We only print exactly what is on the order, so unfortunately, we cannot be held responsible for the error. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Mi
      21st of Aug, 2018
    GearBubble - heart pendant necklace
    Luzerne
    Pennsylvania
    kezob52@yahoo.com

ordered on 2/08/18 and have not received it yet will this ever be delivered ? am going to contack pay pal about a refund

@michael bozek Hello Michael,
    Upon checking on this, we see this was resolved and refunded back on February 27th. http://prntscr.com/klqtl5 Please contact your bank for further details of that refund.

28th of Aug, 2018
    GearBubble - To my gorgeous girlfriend necklace never arrived

I don't know where exactly you people get off with ripping people off for their money but if I don't get a refund asap I will take this up to the authorities. This is a crock of [censored], I ordered and paid $39 to have a necklace made for my girl for Valentine's Day but I get a bunch of weird emails saying I never completed my order when I did.

@Markyyyy Hello Mark,
    Unfortunately, we cannot lookup your order without any information provided. Please email me at support@gearbubble.com, put in the subject line: Attn Nicole, and please provide me the email address and name used for the order and we will straighten this out for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Ic
    GearBubble - Christmas Kitten coffee mug
    Astoria
    Oregon

You emailed me and asked about a feed back on the Xmas kitten coffee mug. I cannot answer your question as I haven't received it. I have not received it yet. After all this [censored] I will not order anything else from you and will call my bank and have this reversed.

msolum@centurytel.net

@ickiedoll Hello Myrtle,
    Upon checking on this, we see no previous communications from you about your order. Our feedback emails send out automatically after a certain amount of time. Although the order is from December and well past our 30 day satisfaction guarantee, we have refunded the order in full as a one time courtesy. Please allow 5-10 business days for the funds to clear through your bank and reflect back in your account. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

• Cl
    GearBubble - item not received
    Sutton
    England, Greater London
    United Kingdom

I ordered a pillow case cover and it's not been received

gb_9da12e0eb3b55989

And several comments I have read suggest that gear bubble is a scam

@Claire Louise Hunter Hello Claire,
    Your order is from Nov 23, 2017, as well as showing shipped. All couriers reuse their tracking numbers regularly, so we are unable to check on the tracking details for this order. With this order being so old, as well, unfortunately we cannot refund this order for you nor send a replacement. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• En
    GearBubble - engraved daughter necklace
    Bethlehem
    Georgia

I ordered 2 and received 4 daughter necklace.I returning all of them they are very poor quality.I expect a refund.You can hardly read the engraving on them.they do not like the picture I do not know what else to say.Except they do not look at all like the picture

GearBubble - ORDER NUMBER gb_1fe77383072d700 cup for my daughter
    UNKNOWN
    gearbubble.com

You have the wrong address it is 203 west 11 Ave not 293 west 11 the Ave tarentum.
    pa 15084 Name Valerie Metzger SO NEED BE CORRECTED AS SONN AS POSSIBLE SO IT IS DELIVERD TO THE RIGHT ADDRESS

@sandi kelly Hello Sandi,
    Thanks for your message. We shipped to the address you provided on your order form and it could not be changed once shipped, when the mistake was brought to our attention. This was refunded back on May 22nd. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Cy
      1st of Sep, 2018
    GearBubble - the photo tribute shirts

How can I place an order for the shirt if the website is down? December was suppose to be the last day but I can'tell even get on the site!! Will this offer be extended due to the site being down? I really want to order these shirts as a Christmas gift for my siblings. We lost our brother(baby boy) at the age of 24 last year to a tragic accident.

@Cynthia Jackson Hello Cynthia,
    Thanks for your message. While checking this out, I saw you were successfully able to order the shirts. Please contact us at support@gearbubble.com if you need any further assistance.

• Do
    GearBubble - I am not recieved our product till now & no track by DHL
    Egypt

order no gb_749a39855c96baea
    Order Summary

1  Laser Engraved Round Pendant Necklace - 18K Gold Plated
    $34.95
    Shipping to
    Beside khattab village, Villa eng mohamed metwally, Alexandria, Borg elarab, 11111, Egypt

@Doaa Elsheemy Hello Doaa,
    Thanks for your message. Your order is from Nov 28, 2017, as well as showing shipped. All couriers reuse their tracking numbers regularly, so we are unable to check on the tracking details for this order. With this order being so old, as well, unfortunately we cannot refund this order for you nor send a replacement. We apologize for the inconvenience.