GE Washer / does not work at all

1 912 w. elizabeth rd, Flagstaff, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-928-774-1633

bought g. e washer 20o8 april after first three months of use broke down something do with housing part then broken down
fives aftter that appliance service was g.e. certified repair tech My wife paid four hundred dollars for this Had another appliance tech look at send it was unrepairable called extended warranty company and they cant do nothing because it was a pre -existing condition

what the hell? told contact manufacturer then call them back this washer has been year long head all i want is four hundred dollars

back they electronic motor control or computer under moisture that was stupid idea

this like my fifth complaint letter

here is model /serial number

Model number WHDRR418G1WW

SERIAL NUMBER GR903260G

TAKE OFF THE MARKET G.E.COM THIS TYPE OF WASHER IS JUST A HEADACHE FOR YOUR CUSTOMER AND YOUR PROPERTIERS SUCH HOME DEPOT

JOHN J. GORNEY
PRANEET GORNEY

More GE Washer Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ge
      8th of Feb, 2010

John - this is Megan from GE, sorry to hear about the issues with your washer. If you'd like me to look into this for you, please email me at [protected]@ge.com.

• Ho
      8th of Aug, 2016
    GE Washer - no washer over a month
    home depot
    401-450-9930
    Westerly
    Rhode Island

I bought a GE washer and dryer from Home Depot Westerly RI. After waiting a week for the delivery SPiRIT DELIVERYa third party moving company from Depot brought the washer in my basement hooked it up and left. I did a load of wash and it flooded my basement! they come back a few days later to get the washer. they pick up the bad one and it never found its way back to the store!!! then home depot brings me a LG top loader it wont start and started smoking in the panel when plugged in. then i call HOME DEPOT they give me a loaner to use ...weeks later I still do not have a washer!!! As I sit her writing Sprite (home depots moving company) was suppose to deliver it yesterday12/4 between 10-2 no washer then they said oh by 4:45... NO WASHER then I called for the hundredth time Spirit moving company said they WILL BE THERE BY 10:30 pm NO WASHER it is the next day and NO WASHER STAY AWAY FROM HOME DEPOT and they moving company SPIRIT they pride them selves!!! IN WHAT!!!

• Lc
      8th of Aug, 2016
    GE Washer - Leaking problem

I purchased a GE washer 3 yrs ago and have had nothing but problems, called the ceo of the company and he referred my complaint to a man who was rude and ignored the complaint and just wanted to get rid of me, making me think the machine was fine, after 3 service calls and money I had to put out I have now stopped payment on the check because when the service man left the machine started leaking again and it leaks every once in a while, and my downstairs is starting to smell of mold, I might have to have someone come in to clean up that, and I feel after all the GE appliance I have purchased, I almost feel that they are punishing me for buying there products, such a large company and very bad customer service and terrible attitudes, why would they think I would want to pay for a service call when the machine still leaks and that is what they gave me for purchasing there equipment.