Ge Rheem Marathon / Defective product
Just bought a Marathon Water Heater (GE product) and found out it was defective after having it professionally installed. Had to have it uninstalled and reinstalled after the drain valve was replaced and could not wait for Rheem to figure things out about what was needed. My basement was flooding! I am out several hundred dollars in repair costs as a result. Returning it was not an option because it would have cost me more money to do that! Rheem warranty team says they will only pay for the part. What a crock. Considering filing a small claims lawsuit about GE in Wisconsin. Wonder if that would get their attention.
More Ge Rheem Marathon Complaints & Reviews
- Rheem Water Heater - leaking 
- Rheem Manufacturing - Terrible experience! 
- Rheem Hot Water Heater - pilot light continues to go out 
- General Electric (Rheem Manufactured) Hot Water Heater - Bad hot water heater
- Rheem - airconditioner
- Rheem Manufacturing Company - water heater customer service, model number xg40t09he40u0
- Rheem Manufacturing Company - poor product quality and very low-grade customer support
- Rheem - hot water heater.
- Rheem - rheem 13pjl60a01 cooling unit
- Rheem Canada Ltd. - gas hot water tank