GE Profile / refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, stove top, electric and gas oven

1 Birmingham, AL, United States

It is really disappointing that after remodeling our house and buying again ge profile appliances which is your top products, everything has had problems and what is worst is that we are using white duck tape to hold pieces in place and for all plastic trays and drawers in the refrigerator as they are either cracked or broken. The plastic rail on the side of the meat tray is broken. The refrigerator has also had ice twice behind the wall and iced water under the meat drawer. It still has water build up underneath the meat/cheese drawer. The oven in convection mode has never reached the set temperature. Fortunately, we also purchased a five year plan for $1, 835.00 which expires in aug 2018 but they haven't been able to fix the problem with the appliances or replaced broken plastic as it is not covered.
Of course we have purchased again plastic trays but have had the same result. The microwave/oven unit has rust inside and in the door which has been changed twice. We are afraid if that can caused health problems.
The dishwasher was not installed properly by home depot as told by a ge service professional and the whole panel was changed as it was not working. I'm asking for you assistance in resolving this matter. I don't want to keep calling for service which makes me or my wife loose time in our jobs while at the end nothing gets resolved. Please help us.
Gustavo heudebert, md. [protected]