GE Profile Range / Poor performance - GE products stinks!

I purchased a GE profile range in September 2006. The range has convection and regular bake with a lower drawer oven. My objective was to purchase an oven that performed extremely well for baking. According to Consumer reports this was a top performer in baking. I have already exchanged one range for another because it appeared to be turning on the convection during the regular bake. I am very disappointed in the performance of this range after spending $1,500 plus. I expected it to perform above and beyond my range that was 10 years old and cost $600 or $700. The baking does not perform as expected and actually takes longer than my other range. I am extremely disappointed and am reminded of my mistake in purchasing every single day. No to mention the knob to turn on the lower oven didn't even work on the second oven. I am contacting the store where I purchased to return (again). I will never purchase another GE appliance again. I would like to file a complaint with GE as their product stinks.

Comments

• Gr
      30th of Apr, 2009

THERE GAS DRYERS STINKS TO, TAKES FOREVER TO DRY, AND LINT TRAP LETS LINT UNDER LINT BASKET BAD! I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER ONE.